Minnie Van for 8

Maxpowers

DIS Dad #803
I've heard that if your party cannot fit into one Minnie Van you'll get a 2nd for no charge...seems fishy to me, but does anyone have any input on this?

Great! Thanks! We used it in Sept & still have the app on my phone. We will be back in 2 weeks. Does anyone know if I have to get the code again or will the app on my phone still work?

Great! Thanks! We used it in Sept & still have the app on my phone. We will be back in 2 weeks. Does anyone know if I have to get the code again or will the app on my phone still work?

It should automatically put the option back in. You should be able to see it now, if you move your pin to Disney property.

You will still have the Minnie Van service on your app. Once there, it's there for good. Doesn't matter if you stay at a Deluxe next trip or not. We had the Minnie Van added to Lyft back in August and have been back 3 times since. Had no problems using it while staying at non Deluxe other resorts.

I really thought i read that too when Ma's were first announced. But when I went back to find proof it wasn't there. Could be mommy brain or Disney rethinking their strategy.

I've heard that if your party cannot fit into one Minnie Van you'll get a 2nd for no charge...seems fishy to me, but does anyone have any input on this?
Thought I responded.

If you need an accessible Minnie Van, due to a wheelchair/ECV, which only holds four passengers, and you have up to six in your party, a second Minnie Van should be no additional charge.

I stayed at Poly last trip and never used a Minnie Van but my May trip is at POFQ and I was hoping to use Minnie Van quite a bit. I took a previous posters advice and moved my pin to Poly. Lyft comes up but no Minnie Van. Perhaps I’d have needed to use it on my last trip to activate it? I did download the app I just never used it.

It you're not within range of the Minnie Van service, you wouldn't be able to order one. So no, only Lyft will appear when you're still home.

I stayed at Poly last trip and never used a Minnie Van but my May trip is at POFQ and I was hoping to use Minnie Van quite a bit. I took a previous posters advice and moved my pin to Poly. Lyft comes up but no Minnie Van. Perhaps I’d have needed to use it on my last trip to activate it? I did download the app I just never used it.

Did you receive a code to activate it last time? If you didn't, you probably aren't grandfathered in.

It you're not within range of the Minnie Van service, you wouldn't be able to order one. So no, only Lyft will appear when you're still home.

Posters in other threads have reported being able to move their pin to WDW and have the Minnie Vans show up.

Just putting your PIN at Disney isn't what adds the service to your account
If you had it added, either through an invitation that pops up when you are a guest of a participating resort or by a code provided by Bell Services at a participating resort, then you can use it anytime you return to property.
But you must go through the process of having it added first.

Posters in other threads have reported being able to move their pin to WDW and have the Minnie Vans show up.
Yes, I just tested this and it works. As soon as I moved the PIN to Disney, Minnie Van came up as a vehicle option.

Just putting your PIN at Disney isn't what adds the service to your account
If you had it added, either through an invitation that pops up when you are a guest of a participating resort or by a code provided by Bell Services at a participating resort, then you can use it anytime you return to property.
But you must go through the process of having it added first.[/QUOTE
If I remember correctly, the Lyft app popped up when we got close to property. I downloaded the app but never opened it. Am I out of luck?
Edited to add I just went back in my messages and found the Lyft code. Moved my pin to Poly to see if I could enter the code but don’t see anywhere to enter it. /QUOTE]

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter