Minnie and Friends?

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I am really hoping to be able to do the Minnie and Friends breakfast at Plaza Inn and have been doing trial runs each morning and it seems like there are NEVER any reservations available. Is this one that does not drop at 60 days?

Hi everyone!

I am really hoping to be able to do the Minnie and Friends breakfast at Plaza Inn and have been doing trial runs each morning and it seems like there are NEVER any reservations available. Is this one that does not drop at 60 days?

I have been doing trial runs for weeks now without any luck. Others have said dining opens earlier than 6:00 sometimes so I have started trying at 5:40 each morning but no bookings for any place open before 6:00 for me. I wish I knew how to get one too.

I was able to get Minnie by trying right at 6am. I agree with PP about trying the alert sites.

Doesn't leave much hope for the overseas guest then.....can't get up in the middle if the night every night to try! Oh for the days of ringing the dining line and doing all the bookings you wanted at once! Seems like every service is being quietly eroded away.

Also check for specific times, instead of 'breakfast' and that sometimes shows things that don't show up otherwise.

Here is my experience with some other reservations: I had a couple "before 6am times" in the morning where reserv were release a bit early, which surprised me. Other days its been right on the nose at 6am.

I log in 20 min early and refresh every few minutes, and much more frequently right before it hits 6am.

Make sure you are "signed in" fully and have a cc ready (just in case you have to retype it all in).

I also use my computer, not app.

Pick a specific time like 8:30 am - they will look for a window of time around that time.

If you don't get it, you can sign up for dining alerts from a service so if someone cancels, you may get a notice later to grab it.

I noticed times available the last two mornings right at 6. I did not follow through to complete booking though.

So dumb new question, but is there a preferred Alert site to use? I've been trying to get Trader Sam's or others, and just haven't had any luck. I'm also not a huge fan of having to check even before 6am. Not a morning person. LOL. Midnight drops would be more my speed, but oh well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter