Minnie’s Holiday Dine

DeterminedOne

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to get an ADR for Hollywood and Vine? Are they accepting them yet? Looking for Saturday, Nov 7th.

Looks like they are taking ADRs. I just checked availability for a later date (11/20) and they have availability. But not for your date. I'm guessing it's just filling up super fast.

Thanks, everyone. I will be solo and was searching for a party of 2. Interestingly enough, when I searched party of 4 there’s availability. I went ahead and reserved it in hopes I can modify.
Better than not having a reservation at all. I might call them directly when they reopen and explain the situation. Maybe they can get me in. I understand the restaurants have limited seatings for parties of 1-2.

I'm going from instructions given to me two years ago by the restaurant, but worst case scenario: you can keep it as a reservation of four and pay the ten dollar per person no show fee. They didn't end up charging me the ten dollars per, but I was informed to be prepared for it.

I'm also solo and was able to book lunch for 2 Sat 9/14. Would prefer dinner but I'm glad I got what I have! The new menu along with the characters makes this so much more appealing than H & V ever was.

Keep trying! With the cut back on park hours and holiday festivities to choose from, I think it's just really popular.

Thanks, everyone. I will be solo and was searching for a party of 2. Interestingly enough, when I searched party of 4 there’s availability. I went ahead and reserved it in hopes I can modify.
Better than not having a reservation at all. I might call them directly when they reopen and explain the situation. Maybe they can get me in. I understand the restaurants have limited seatings for parties of 1-2.
If you have this then you will be fine. If they can modify it, great, but if not, dont worry. If you show with one, you dont get charged for the others. I have had to do this plenty of times. I had a ADR for 4 at Sci-Fi and 3 bailed on me - it was not a problem

I had to add an extra person for one of our reservations(Homecomin) because of nothing available for 2. I have done this before and called to remove the other person. I probably will call and remove the 3rd person. Disney shouldn’t make this so complicated.

I had to add an extra person for one of our reservations(Homecomin) because of nothing available for 2. I have done this before and called to remove the other person. I probably will call and remove the 3rd person. Disney shouldn’t make this so complicated.

As a solo who regularly books for 2 because it's easier than trying to remember which locations don't like single (or sometimes odd-numbered) parties, I agree it is a glitch that should be fixed.

But it's not complicated. As long as one person shows, you're not charged the no-show fee. Whatever CM said you were or charged a fee did it in error. I have specifically asked both on the phone and in person at multiple locations and have repeatedly been told that there is no fee as long as someone shows up because the single/sometimes odd thing is a known glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter