Minkydog where are you??

Thanks for the update. We will continue to keep you and your husband in our prayers. :)

I knew you were okay Minky!! And you will continue to be okay. I will keep your DH in prayer. Thank you for the update!!:hug:

So glad to hear from you Minky. Glad you are healing and prayers for your dh and his upcoming surgery.

Everyone on the BC thread was thinking about you.

So glad to see your response Minky and to hear you have recovered from all your surgeries! You and your husband will be in our prayers.

Thanks for checking in Minky!! We are all pulling for you!! Prayers. Check in once in a while okay??

Minky, thank you for taking the time to fill us in. So sorry to read of complications and then DH's diagnosis.

You guys are weathering quite the storm. Stay strong, I know you will.

Continued prayers for both of you. :hug:

sorry to hear of the complications, but happy to hear you are doing well, Minky. Best wishes for your DH's surgery (and good luck to you helping him through it) :goodvibes:grouphug::wizard:

So very kind of you to take the time to update us. You have been missed. Prayers and good thoughts for healthy outcomes.

Thank you for your update. Sending big hugs and healing thoughts!

You have been through so much Minkydog (& it continues!) You've been missed and we appreciate that you checked in. Sometimes the DIS is good therapy (HA! & sometimes not!) I will keep you & your husband in my prayers and send healing thoughts your way.

Minkydog I am glad to hear you are on the mend. I am so sorry to hear that your husband now has to face the beast. I'll continue to pray for you and your family.

Great to hear from you, Minkydog, even though the news isn't all good. You know you have a bunch of us Dis-ers in your corner with positive thoughts and prayers for you and your husband.

Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts for what you guys are going through, Minky. :hug:

Thank you all so much for your kind words. You'll never know how much it means to me. I will be sure to pass all your good words to my husband as well.

I have to say, I come from hardy stock. My grandmother had cancer 5 times, including breast cancer uterine cancer and colon cancer (twice!) She fought until she was down to 75 pounds at which time she finally succumbed. She was 76 years old

Thank you for your update, Minkydog! Glad to hear that you are on the other side of the journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter