Minivan/Car rental on Priceline

coachv

Disney Veteran
Live in the DFW area and want to rent a minivan or luxury car for June trip to WDW. I want to use Priceline because of the unlimited milage gurantee. Has anyone done this before from Texas? Anyone know the going rate on PL for a minivan or luxury vehicle. I have checked the bidding forum website for PL but no reviews for minivans is listed. I will need about a 12 day rental. Any info would be great or ideas for good rates anywhere else would be appreciated.

June '01
June '02

I've never bid on a vehicle through Priceline.com, but I have booked 4 hotel stays with them and the best advice I can give is to use the site Bidding For Travel before bidding. It will help you get a feel for what bids have been accepted for your area and dates of travel. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Hope this helps!:)

Thanks dtuleya, I have looked at the bidding for travel forum but it was not much help on minivan rentals out of DFW. I have used PL many times for hotels as well but never a rental car. I am hoping to get some info on past bids to know where to start on the bidding. Once again thanks for the tip and I wil look over it again to see if I missed something.

June '01
June '02:D

I'm not sure if this will be any help. I bid for a minivan for 9 days in Dec. through priceline. My bids were $22 and $24/day.I got declined on both.(that was for Orlando)

I have bidded on a minivan for the last month , the most my bid was 38.00 and was declined, so i got a premuim for 36.00 for 11 days. This was for the first two weeks in June. GL!
Mrsmom

Wow! Mini van prices are high!!!!! I'm feeling really good with my DC rate with National for a full sized for 8 days in November for $17.50/day (total). Did you check Hotwire or another site like Expedia, Orbitz, etc.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter