Minion Blast

klfay80

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if people with wheelchairs will be able to go on this attractive.....I know that it has a moving walkway

UO has made accommodations at every other ride so I doubt this will be any different. Remember that most of their rides require being in a manual wheelchair with good postural control, etc. So not like WDW where anything goes.

Not sure how true it is but I saw on another forum that there’s going to be a separate conveyor belt for people with access requirements to load from that goes slower and then feeds into the main belt like on Forbidden Journey. No scooters on the belt, you’d need to transfer into a wheelchair.

Not sure how true it is but I saw on another forum that there’s going to be a separate conveyor belt for people with access requirements to load from that goes slower and then feeds into the main belt like on Forbidden Journey. No scooters on the belt, you’d need to transfer into a wheelchair.
The parks do strive to meet ADA guidelines & keep guests safe.

Thinking that:

*they will have some very, lengthy warning signs posted pre-ride.

*the ride has passed their legal department‘s scrutiny

*they may have their hands full with this one as to being a slip & fall issue…modified option or not.

We live in a very litigious society between parents trying to wrangle their over-excited kids to keep them “still” on the belt and others who are in good physical shape (that do unexpectedly wind up losing their balance & falling, hurting themselves or those around them) that this could very well be a hot mess. :confused3

Do hope they have it all in hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter