• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mini-wishes gone?

I've notice on FTW website that they have removed all the pricing for the catered events. Has Disney removed min-wishes?

It does look like they removed the break-down of the minimum expenditure for the Catered Event Experience, and potentially changed the pricing structure for Wishes...?

I know all prices are subject to change without notice, but once you are working with DFTW (after 16 month consultant call or 12 month contract), do you get "locked into" some of the the pricing?

I just noticed this too! Really hope they are keeping Mini-Wishes as an option or restructuring and lowering the Wishes price, that would be good too.

I cant speak to DFTW until December, so I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

My planner told us we were locked into the minimums for mini wishes once the contract was signed. We booked mini wishes for this fall before they made it seasonal. They can't confirm the cost of things till around 6 months out though, if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter