Mini-Mouse Ears at Disney Store - only $3 !

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We went to our local mall amd my DD & DD dragged me into the Disney Store :)

There are a few sales going on.

We are going to do H&V woth Minnie for my DD's 7th birthday while we are
at WDW.

I found Mini-Mouse ears (headband with 2 black ears and a red & white poka dotted
bow) for only $3 (with DC discount $2.70).

She is going to wear them with a Mini-Mouse t-shirt to lunch at H&V
for her birthday. I bet Mini will like them ;)
My DD loves them.

Never know what you'll find on sale.
I am glad my DD & DS dragged me in there.

I was even able to get my DS to sit with the Easter bunny and my DD for a picture
- but he made me promise I would never show the picture to his friends. ;)

I was at my DS on Saturday before Easter and they still had the Minnie Mouse ears on clearance for $2.99 each, so I bought 6 pairs! - One for me (I've always wanted ears!), a pair for my mom, my sister, my two daughters and my niece. We're taking a girls-only trip over the 4th of July and thought this would be a great picture. Can't Wait!!!!

I was at The Disney Store yesterday and found a ton of the ears. I got mickey, tigger, piglet and eeyore. I already had pooh and minnie from a previous trip to Walt Disney World. It was a great find and they were all 50% off!

I also purchased ears. My DD 7 months looked really cute in them while we shopped at the mall. :D

i picked up 7 pairs of ears for $2.50 each and a WDW 300 pix photo album for $4.99!

i was sooooo excited!

we going to be the family that starts the magic on the plane down there!

14 days!

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I got some great deals on p.j.'s. I only wear the pants w/ drawstrings and matching tops. I got 1 w/ long sleeves and 2 w/ short. They also had some with tank tops, but those are too revealing for me to wear outside around a campsite. I also got an Eeyore umbrella. I have plenty of umbrellas, but I think that an Eeyore umbrella just fits the mood perfectly on a rainy day.:)

Love my Eeyore umbrella I need to by one for freind she loves it to is it on sale?
goofy truly goofy:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

I got a pair yesterday for $1.49. There was a big 75% off sale going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter