mini golf

Kenbar

Mouseketeer
Whats everyone's opinion on the best mini (crazy) golf on 192. We are arriving late afternoon and I'll have to come up with something for the kids!!

ken

Can't remember where all of them are: last time we were there (a couple of years ago), we must have done a different mini-golf every day for a week (we are addicted - husband/wife competitiveness.... ;-) - yes, that's right, we don't even have kids!). There is a one called Pirate's Cove (I think) just off the 192 - I seem to remember it being good (I think that there is another Pirate's Cove off of International Drive too).

Mini-golf is excellent providing it isn't too hot (otherwise you need a bottle of soda every couple of holes!).

Boo
(looking forward to some mini golf in the very near future :-))

No kids for us either but looking forward to slaughtering the hubby at crazy golf, must be something that kicks in once that ring goes on!!

All the mini-golf sites look ok apart from the one on 192 West-Magic Mining which is rubbish.
You don't say how old your children are but there are a few rides at Old Town on 192 East which might amuse them for a while.
I have always felt sorry for Children when they go to Orlando . They have often been waiting for months and don't appreciate how long the flight is and how tired everyone will be. I'm sure they must be expecting Mickey to meet them at the Airport. Maybe Disney should give that some thought!
Carol:cool:

We played the Pirate's Golf courses on I-Drive and we had a great time. There are some very imaginative holes with water falls, caves and multi-level holes. There are two separate courses on the I-Drive site - we played both :)

Originally posted by keith&carol
I'm sure they must be expecting Mickey to meet them at the Airport. Maybe Disney should give that some thought!
Carol:cool:

When we went 10 years ago, Mickey did not meet us but Minnie was at MCO airport to see us off going back to the UK!

Well mini-golf is better than our usual competitive sport: we are both highly competitive fencers. One spectator once said that, after watching us fence, she thought that she and her husband should take it up: she thought that it would remove any need for marriage guidance. I told her that it is just a legalised form of domestic violence.... ;-) (love him really...).

Still mini-golf is normally a lot less painful (except, although rarely for me of course, occassionally to the pride...)

Boo

There's a good one at Crossroads, past Pebbles Restaurant.

Can't remember what it was called but I'll check for you.

We usually go to one each time we go over, but, my God it seems unusually hot when you're playing!!!!!!!!!!!

The minigolf at crossroads is a Pirates Cove.

Two great courses....We love it.

Karen

Ken,

Whereabouts on 192 are you staying? These are some of the mini-golf attractions:

Congo River Golf (between markers 12 & 13 - East 192)
Magic Mining Co (between markers 4 & 5 - West 192)
Pirate's Island Miniature Golf (between markers 14 & 15 - East 192)
Pirate's Cove Miniature Golf (between markers 9 & 10 - mid 192)
River Adventure Golf (between markers 14 & 15).

We have done Congo River on US192 and Pirate's Cove on I-Drive, although I imagine the one on 192 is identical. Both were equally good and we'd go again.

I don't think you'll go far wrong with the Congo River in that case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter