mini golf passes

disneyfan43

Earning My Ears
The choice of mini-golf or wide world of sports passes that are given with just room reservations - how long are they good? Are they like any other Disney ticket good until used or only good for the date that is on the ticket?

BUMP-I'm bumping this post because I would like to know also. We received mini golf tickets on our recent booking and we didn't use them. I forgot to ask while there if they would be good for our next trip (hopefully May or Aug!).

:confused:

We received the passes last August and were told at check-in that they had to be used before our trip date (check-out) ended. We actually used them the day we checked out. There should be a date on the pass, there was on ours.

I can let you know when I get back. We were there the 2nd week of Dec. and didn't get a chance to use them due to rain. I'm bringing them with me to give them a shot later this week. :p

PS Didn't see a date on the back, but it could be encoded in the magnetic strip.

We didn't use ours in November either, and there is no date on our tickets. It may be in the strip, but no way to tell really.

HI We got ours upon check in on 11/29/02 and i said we can't use these till the end of our stay and they said that is fine there isn't a date on them so we used our on 12/06/02 . I don't think you will have any problems using them at a later date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter