Mini Golf or Sports Complex for 25

Commando

Earning My Ears
We're having a family reunion trip to WDW in July....a group of 25. We each got a free round of miniature golf or admission to the sports complex (I guess that was a bonus for booking so many rooms -- I didn't ask for it when I made the reservations.)

Anyway, which of the miniature golf courses would be best for us? After doing some checking, I've learned that there are two courses: Fantasia, which actually has two courses (one easier and one more challenging). If we went to Fantasia, I guess we should do the easier Gardens course. Or, should we go to the new Winter Summerland course (I don't know anything about that one). The group includes all ages (toddlers to seniors). Any advice or tips would be most welcome.

Does anybody think we should go to the sports complex instead of mini golf?

Thanks....you guys are great.

My friend, who is a Disney veteran, loves the Fantasia course. She said it's the best one. I haven't tried either one, but I usually take her word on anything that's Disney related.

Fantasia Gardens is a much better mini-golf course in my opinion. They do have two to choose from but I think you should go with the 'cute' one....based on of course, Fantasia! The other course there is more difficult and doesn't have the cute adornments and characters around the holes....it's more of a golfer's mini-golf course.....more challenging.

Here are some cool pictures of the course....http://www.***********.com/id300.htm

My family LOVES the Winter/Summerland mini golf best! The themeing here is so GREAT...of course it all has a story behind it.Did you know Santa and his elves winter at WDW?!?! I think your diverse age group would like it.They all know who Santa Claus is ,right?!! :teeth: Winter/Summerland gets my vote!

We did the Fantasia Gardens mini-golf one year and we loved it. We did the easier course and it was a lot of fun. When we were turning in our clubs the attendant asked who got a hole in one on hole such and such. My DD said "My mom did" and I was offered a free large drink which DD happily choose. We promised ourselfs we'd go there again on a future trip.

Most likely the tickets were part of your "package". You probably got a room-only rate through Walt Disney Travel Company and they have to add the free tickets to call it a package (which is all they sell). It's probably listed on your confirmation as Basic Rate. Hope this clears up why you got them. -HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter