Mini-golf in Anaheim / San Diego

steve_rob

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
Whenever DW and I are at WDW we always enjoy a game of mini-golf (or at least the person who wins does - we're both very competitive people!)

Next October we're going to be in California, with five nights in San Diego (probably somewhere on Hotel Circle) and seven nights in Anaheim (Candy Cane Inn). We were wondering if there were any good mini-golf courses in these locations. We will be hiring a car, so we don't mind travelling to get to one. Anyone with any recommendations?

I don't know about the San Diego area, but there is a mini golf place in Anaheim right off of La Palma near Kraemer called Camelot. I believe they have somewhere between 4 to 6 courses. We have been there many times. It does tend to get crowded on the weekends but if you come on a weeknight, it shouldn't be too bad. Especially in October.

I don't have enough posts to insert web links but the website is golfland.anaheim Or if you google Camelot Golfland Anaheim, it should pull up the link as well. :)

Kinda OT here, but if you're looking to stay in Hotel Circle in SanDiego, I highly reccomend Comfort inn and Suites in Hotel Circle South. Free high-speed internet, free continental breakfast (with make your own waffles!), clean and updated rooms. We had an awesome time there and it was very easy to get onto the freeways!

almacdonald said:
Kinda OT here, but if you're looking to stay in Hotel Circle in SanDiego, I highly reccomend Comfort inn and Suites in Hotel Circle South. Free high-speed internet, free continental breakfast (with make your own waffles!), clean and updated rooms. We had an awesome time there and it was very easy to get onto the freeways!

I am so happy you mentioned it because we will be staying there for the first time and although I read all the reviews they were sort of mixed and I was wondering if I had made a good choice. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter