Mini golf booked up reservations

samsonjs

Mouseketeer
I got mini golf vouchers and I tried to make reservations a week out but she said it was completely booked out. She said we could show up and waitlist but from what I have seen it can be a very long wait.

Do I just keep calling? I’m mad I didn’t call earlier but I didn’t expect it to be so hard to get.

Wow, that surprises me as well. In the past we have never had a problem just showing up and we have never had to wait more than 20-30 minutes. Was this Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens?

Wow, that surprises me as well. In the past we have never had a problem just showing up and we have never had to wait more than 20-30 minutes. Was this Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens?
I asked for fantasia and she said booked, then I asked for winter summerland and she said that was booked as well. It was 30min phone call while I waited for her to look them up so I am going to be bummed if I have to keep calling. I wish it could be online like dining.

I'd just walk up. At night it can get a bit busier, but during the day time I've never had to wait more than maybe 5-10 minutes. You can also try calling again. If it took them longer than you'd expect to look it up, there's a good shot they did something wrong. It's never a bad idea to try another cast member if something seems off.

I've been to WinterSummerland when waits have been up to an hour to start playing. Reservations are always best, but you do have the option of walking up. If it fits into your schedule, perhaps try getting there as soon as it opens.

We have played three times, never had a reservation and never waited more than 15 minutes.

Is it possible you get there and some giant group or event has taken over the place? Maybe a slight chance, but you can always just move on and do something else.

You can make reservations?? We just walked up and played 🤣 (Summerland, Fantasia was closed at the time. This was last September in the afternoon)

We never booked reservations. We showed up to winter wonderland at 12:15 on a Tuesday and we’re able to start on the summer side right away.

We were there 3/20. I called on 3/18 and she said the only available time was 12:00. That conflicted with our 11:20 Beaches and cream reservation, but I made it while I figured out what the group wanted to do. I called back 3 hours later and changed it to 1:00. seemed weird to me they had that time available. Of course someone else could have just cancelled, but the whole exchange just made me wonder if the way they schedule reservations is a little murkey even to them. . .

I never knew they had reservations! Is that. In the app?

How far out can you reserve?

I never knew they had reservations! Is that. In the app?

How far out can you reserve?
I never found any way to do it digitally. I tried once via the phone, but could never get through to anyone. Others have reported they made reservations, but I don't recall anyone at the course ever asking if I had a reservation.

This was really never an issue because the wait wasn't long. There were some people playing, but it isn't like the theme parks with mobs everywhere. At least, that is my experience in 3 rounds of golf.

We went to Fantasia last year during Easter week. We had reservations and while we were checking in and getting our supplies they were quoting 60-90 minutes to anyone who was walking up. This was around 12pm-1pm and there were lots of people waiting around to be called for their turn (around 30+ ppl). During low or regular seasons it is easy to just walk up and play. During Christmas and spring break around Easter week it is mobbed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter