Mini Bowls available in the parks?

Those are cool. I did not see them at WDW this past week, but they are listed as DisneyParks items so I would think they are somewhere. I'm kinda glad I didn't see them as I might have bought one (or more).

I was surfing the Disney store website and came across these wonderful little mini bowls. There's am Mr. Toad one, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Mad Tea Party, etc. Has anyone seen these in the gift shops at Disneyland, or are they only online? TIA!

https://www.shopdisney.com/search?query=mini bowl

Actually, now that I think about it, I THINK I saw that Fantasyland Castle one, after looking at them a little more. It was at Centerpiece in the Marketplace Co-Op. There may have been some plates that match. Maybe. I know I didn't see that Pirates or Haunted Mansion one because those would've turned my head. I know that's not that helpful for DL, but if there is a store there similar to Centerpiece, then that's where I'd check (I know they have a Wonderground Gallery at DL, but I don't know about the other Co-Op shops).

I bought the Mad tea party one at the World of Disney last month, they had some of the other designs, but I don't remember seeing them all.

I saw all of them (except the Little Mermaid set and the Minnie Mouse one) at the China Closet shop on Main Street at the end of September. I got the Haunted Mansion, Villains Cauldron, Mr. Toad, and Dumbo one. The Dumbo one is actually wearing blue (he has a blue hat and cape; the photo shows pink, but it's blue even if you order it from the Shop Parks App).

Those are cute, cute, cute!!! Am I correct in assuming they're ceramic (as opposed to melamine)?

Love the Pirates one. I may have to get a couple. Maybe the haunted mansion one for my cats. They won't care but I'll get a kick out of it every time I fill it up.

I've seen them in a couple places-at the Emporium in DTD, in China Closet (DLR, end of main street), and Julius Katz & Sons (DCA, Buena Vista Street). They are very cute! I have the Peter Pan set. I think they must have restocked recently, because they didn't have PP for months and then on my last visit they had many available.

I've seen them in the Christmas shop on the right as you come out from under the castle.

I bought the pirates one at the World of Disney store 2 weeks ago, they also had the haunted mansion one, a set of 3 dumbo, and a set of 3 Alice, and Mr Toad. I had a friend grab me the villains cauldron late this summer when they first came out thankfully because I didn't see that style anywhere this trip. They are definitely small, but adorable!

If I weren't such a dropper i would get these in a heartbeat. We don't have any glassware or china left in the house. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter