Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your works is amazing! We are taking a trip to Disneyworld the 1st week in April and I would LOVE to make shirts with mouse head family picture on the back and the kids' names on the front. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a mouse hat family for me with Bauman Family listed above and the names below the characters.

Names:
Blake
Debbie
Emily
Nick

If you could make Emily's (5 years old) somehow Princess related, that would be awesome and Nick will just have turned 1 a day before we leave so anything is fine.

Do you need any other information?

Hi Milliepie,
This may be too late to ask now, But I have looked through the name fills and picked out the names you already had done that we needed, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing the following:
John (Grumpy fill)
Kayle (Goofey fill)
Aaron (pluto fill)
Michelle(Fab 6 plus Tink and Chip and Dale for 8 letters)

And also, if not too much trouble:
the above names in the WDW fill!

We leave for Florida March 2nd, so if this is too short of notice, I will understand!!
Thank you so much you are the greatest! :cheer2:

I can do them for you. Amy Mickey, here on the boards, has the best paper I hear. If you are in a pinch for time you can get some at any craft store, office store or Walmart, Target ect.. I used Avery for my last project. I used them on tote bags. They worked pretty well for me. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for the tip. I will pick some up this weekend! And just curious when I can expect these. I know you are super busy and have lots of requests. I'm just trying to set up a time frame for myself :) thanks again!!!

i saw your stick family design on your photo bucket account. loved it in black and white and color. would you be able to help me with a design for a t-shirt

Walt Disney World
Grand Gathering

Grammie Bonnie with glasses, dirty blonde hair, light skin
Grampy Steve with glasses salt and pepper hair, beard, light skin

mom Carrie dark curly hair, light skin
Dad Dan brown hair, light skin
Boy Carter -6 brown hair, light skin
Girl Gracie -4 light brown hair, light skin

Mom Abbie dark blonde, light skin
Dad Josh blonde hair, light skin
Boy Owen -5 light blonde hair, light skin
Boy Anderson -1 blonde hair, light skin

Thanks in advance for any help or direction you can give me.

not sure if i missed your response. thanks for all your hard work.

Hi I just want to say I love all of your work!! I am using your journal pages to put together a journal for our first cruise on the Disney Dream.

I was wondering if you could make journal pages for the new restaurants on the Disney Dream and some of the events. - The Enchanted Gardens, The Royal Palace, Cabana, the Aquaduck, A page for the shows and an updated Oceaneers Club page.

Thanks so much!

Hi I was wondering if I could get a name fill with Phineas and Ferb in the names Evan and Melissa.

Thank you,
Wendy

Could you do one for Isabel with the filled in letters with STITCH please.

Also one for Gabrielle with filled in letters with Minnie please. Thanks so much

Hi Millie. You have some really great designs but there is one in particular. We are interested in making some shirts for an upcoming visit. I was hoping that we could use the below design. Please let me know if that is ok and if it is, would it also be possible to personalize it as I am very new to this. If so, the following would be perfect. Thanks in advance.

Bowen Family Vacation.

i628.photobucket.com
2011DisneyCharactersFamilyVacation

Can I get the 4 deck chairs for disney Dream 2011 ( mmdddeckbeach)
with Linda, Jim, Stephanie and Brandon on them
and the 2 deck chairs for disney dream 2011 with
Shirley
Don

Hey Milliepie!!! I have a huge favor!! I am crazy bout some of your designs with the names!! I am going on ahuge disney re-union in June and there is 21 of us !! I want to make shirts for everyone and I really want to use some of your designs if you don't mind! I am new to all of this so I just wrote down the names of the jpg's and the names I want in that design! Since there's so many of us im not sure if it's easier to e-mail them to me but however you need to would be so greatly appreciated!! We are actually suprising all of the kids so I want to get the shirts done soon Thank you sooo much in advance for helping makeour spectacular trip that much better!!

anastasiatinkfill.jpg - ti-ti

andrewdonaldfill.jpg - dave, max

angelinaprincessfill2.jpg - Emma

Bearlious Jasmine fill.jpg - Rachael

bobgrumpyfill.jpg - ray, pete

Brandon stitch fill.jpg - Amanda

Brian Aladdin fill.jpg - Matt

Briannapoohfill2.jpg - Alex

Boylesfamilyfill.jpg - Kurt

adam goofy fill.jpg - Ginny

alanmickeyfill.jpg - Jake

aaronmmfill.jpg - Tino

adamwdwfill.jpg - Nick

addyson snow white fill.jpg - Rosella

Alyssa Cinderella fill.jpg - Debbie

amanda eeyore fill.jpg - Lauren

antignemiscfill.jpg - Kathy, Mark, Lynn

as you can tell some of them are for more then one person! I know this is a lot to ask for and it means so much to me and my family!! thank you again soo much!!!

Millie Great designs!

Could I reguest a Mickey Head Name for Kendra with Chip and Dale on it and a Phineas and Ferb with the name Ryan?

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter