Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have seen some of your wonderful graphics and am trying to get a download in high resolution of the disney dream globe in mickey hand. I will be very happy to pay you for the highest resolution. I am trying to have them designed onto something. Thank you in advance.

PM me your email address and I can email the pic to you. I don't accept money for any DISigns I do, but thanks for the offer. :)

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I probably should cancel this request. We leave for Florida on Thursday morning; I think I made the request too late. I am wondering, do you mind if I use some of your blanks to print out for our magnets. I read Dot's thread on how to personalize, not sure if I'll have time but the blanks are fine as they are. I know they are for sharing, but I would not use them without your permission. Thanks!

Here are these. As I said before, you are more than welcome to use any blanks I have available. Always a pleasure to help out. :)

:lovestruc:lovestruc
Milliepie
I am hoping you can help me with this request. I have one daughter that is all set with the Justin Bieber porthole magnet. The other would like a phinas and ferb porthole. Is that possible? I am just learning about all this for our first cruise.

I wasm just reading that some folks get their magnets taken. Can you add Molly if possible to the Justin b one and Kerry to phinas and Ferber. I will be happy with whatever is possible.

Happy day!
Thanks!:cheer2:

I was looking through your 4shared and I just love your "6 today phineas & ferb". Would you be able to make an Alice in Wonderland one for a 5 year old?? Thank you so much for your time and work =)

Hello, Your work is amazing! If you have time can you please make me:

DisneyWonderPreserver.jpg with Mexican Rivera Cruise March 6th-13 2011
and
MexicanRiverablank.jpg with Wonder'ful Fiesta on the Rivera March 6th -13th 2011 the Malik Family.

DCLbeachmhatblank.jpg with Wonder Mexican Rivera March 6th-13th 2011

Thank you so much.

Hi there!
I am totally new to this so I basically have no clue as to how I am supposed to work this, but I have looked through your stuff and it is beautiful. What I am looking for is not something I have seen on the boards here but thought maybe we could "work together" to get the disign I am looking for.

I am looking to put a mickey head filled with 4 park pictures in the center and the the words "The Fabulous Five" on top of it, and below it it should say "Disney World 2011". Around the center mickey head I would like it to have Mickey head balloons in different colors ("Michal" in cinderella blue, "Brad" in some "boyish color", "Michelle" in Red, Mark in "Yellow" and "Beth" in Pink)

Then I would like seperately to iron on names on the front of the shirts. (Like name tags)
(Here's where it gets tricky)

For "Brad" I was looking for an Indiana Jones Mickey standing next to his name, or leaning on them or something like that. If not, then maybe his name with Prince Charming.

Then, whatever style you do that name with please do the same for "Michal" with Cinderella, "Michelle" with Minnie "Mark" with Mickey and "Beth" with Tink.

If this is unclear or too complicated please let me know.
Thanks so much!
~Beth

I hope this is how you wanted them. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

Could I please make a reaquest
could I have the design
Ethan strong force jedi mickey
with the name Jimmy? Thank you so much I am still searching through all your great designs so I may be back!!

I would LOVE to have the DCL image with the deck chairs, but there is five of us- can you do that? If so, the names are:

Renee
Joe
Preston
Ryan
Peggy

Thanks so much, Milliepie! You're designs are wonderful!

hello talented one:

I am wondering if you might be able to let me know what post you are up to?

I am post 2828 and need just one name since you have the other I needed already in your files.

We sail in a couple of weeks so I was just trying to figure out if you'll have time before we go.

Thanks so much

HI there,

We went to WDW this past October and used many of your Disigns, your design saying, on our way to Walt Disney World was our favorite and we loved it!!!

We're going to Disneyland for the first time on Feb 13th and I can't seem to find an image that says we're going to Disneyland with a plane on it (you have a car one ;) )

Just wondering if it is at all possible that we could get the following disign

http://www.4shared.com/photo/cyhTqCN-/Were_on_our_way_to_Disney_Worl.html

with the Disneyland logo on bottom in place of the Walt Disney World logo!!!

Thanks so much if you can and no worries if you're too backed up!:goodvibes

Love your work, thanks so much for making our last trip so memorable!

I LOVE your work.

Can you make me the deck chair design for the Dream 2011 with these names:

Mike
Jenn
Melanie
Sara
Cindy
Bill
Tracie
Rob

Could you also do the above names on individual Mickey heads with characters of your choice??
Thank you for the magic you bring!
:goodvibes

Hi! I am working on creating magnets for our families disney cruise in March. I was wondering if you could make me a few designs at your convenience. We are from IL and would love a few sports Mickey Heads...
The Chicago Cubs- Personalized with Jeremy on the ear
St. Louis Cardinals-Personalized with jacob on the ear
Chicago Bears-Personalized with Jared on the ear
Illinois "Illini" Mickey Head-Personalized with Jared & Jacob
also the beach chairs are awesome!!Could I get the fireworks in the background and
Jeremy
Jared
Jacob
Jennifer
March 20th-24th, 2011
Disney Dream
You're work is amazing!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

May I please have the following? We'll be on the Dream.

Jeff
Laura

Jeff
Laura
Emma
Ella Cate (if it won't all fit, just Ella is fine)

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Hi - we are going on our FIRST cruise next month (2/19-2/26) on The Disney Magic. I am so impressed with what you do and would love to have some designs created for us - I feel guilty asking and would love to pay you for your work - you do an amazing job and should be rewarded. I was looking for the following:

5 Deck Chairs with Fireworks in the background (if possible)
Sams Family Disney Magic Cruise 2011 on the buoy and then the following names on the chairs:

Mike
Courtney
Cassidy
Ellie
Kate

and then for our other cabin door, I would love to get the 5 surfboards:
with the same names listed above (and "Sams Family Disney Magic Cruise February 2011" listed on the towel

I'm not sure how much more info you need (if any)...PLEASE let me know and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney

hello talented one:

I am wondering if you might be able to let me know what post you are up to?

I am post 2828 and need just one name since you have the other I needed already in your files.

We sail in a couple of weeks so I was just trying to figure out if you'll have time before we go.

Thanks so much

Hope you have a great time. :)

I just want to say that I love your designs!! I have used some of the blanks for t-shirts on previous trips but this time I was wondering if I could get some designs made for a Disney cruise. Hope I am doing this right! I have not done a request yet! Here it goes.
Beach chairs
Dream chairs mmpp.jpg
this is for seven people if possible
Mickey - Jen
Minnie - Gretchen
Goofy - Randy
Stitch - Meg
Jack - Elliott
Pluto - Bubba
Pooh - Grammy

And the Surfboards
5surfboards (4). jpg for 7 also
Donald - Randy
Goofy - Gretchen
Pluto - Jen
Perry - Meg
Nemo - Elliott I didn't see a Nemo one if not Crush would work too!
Minnie - Bubba
Mickey - Grammy
Thank you so much! Hopefully I did this right!!

Hi , I was wondering if I could make a change to these before you make them! My sister has decided to go with us on the cruise and would be upset if I left her out of the magnets!!!
On the deck chair can I add a Tigger chair with the name Em
and could I change Grammy's chair from Pooh to Sorcerer Mickey.
And on the surfboards a Dalmation board with the name Em!
Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter