Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Your work is amazing. I would love for you to make some designs for us.

Could I get the following Toy story design with the names:
Toy_Story_filled.html

Calamis- Woody
Dallas- Buzz
Kieran- Woody and Buzz together
Ayalena- Jesse

Meghan_Phineas_and_Ferb_fill.html

with their names

Thank you so much.

Thank you ever so much for the Pick Mickey Head, mhstarspinkmh, it's perfect. Is it possible to make it in a mint green? I have to go browse through your pages and see what wonderful designs I can have you make me. :-) Thanks again, Nanny 3

Hello it's me again, found some great designs on you pages. could I please have these:

on blank ear Tom & Lois

Grumpy Old Fa Fa on one ear, and Bah Humbug on the other ear

Merry Christmas on one ear, and Nanny & Fa Fa on other ear.

Can I have 4 of these, one Nanny, one Lois, one FA FA and one Tom

can you make this in a gif or png?
Thank you so much, Nanny 3

Hi Millie

Your designs are terrific!

I would like to make a request (or 2) --

1. Can you create Pirate Mickey Heads with the following names

Brady
Mark
Jen

2. Can I also have BRADY spelled out in the Phineas and Ferb fill ?

Thanks a million. :goodvibes

Hi Millie - I was just checking in to see if you had received my request for the above? I had not seen a reply to it so I wanted to check in. Thank you again !!!!!

A few request-please take your time...

4parksoneworldAK- Can you do one with Minnie Mouse?

BelleBeastgave me the world....But can you have it say "For Our Honeymoon"

Lady and Tramp on th ebeach with the names Tina and Vince in the hearts

th_moon....and have it say something like Celebrating our HoneyMoon and Tina and Vince in the ears??? Use your artistic creativity :-)

Hi Millie,

Can you please make me a Mickey head with Marlin from Finding Nemo? I really appreciate your time and talent!! :goodvibes

Hello, looks like my timing is right now that you're back! Love your designs and am looking for two...I'm not creative - copying things I've already seen developed! Do I post the specifics of what i'm looking for here or do I connect with you separately?

Hello, looks like my timing is right now that you're back! Love your designs and am looking for two...I'm not creative - copying things I've already seen developed! Do I post the specifics of what i'm looking for here or do I connect with you separately?
Sorry - see other giving the specifics right here. I'm looking for:
Mickey Coral Reef - personalized with the names Caleigh Aidan Jean indicating September 2010
The second one: Mickey head life preserver Wonder personzlied with The Scanlons September 2010

Hello again!

I have a couple more requests please :)
I would like this Mickey head design with the names Jim, Jenni, Erin and Trinity for the ears and the large cirlce "The McGillivray Family"
http://www.4shared.com/photo/y-34bvQn/Lambertfamilymh.html

Would it be possible to change the pink to blue for this design http://www.4shared.com/photo/Tqo87kfT/snowwplaid.html
If not, pink is fine :) Could you please add the name "Erin" to the mickey head

Please add the name "Trinity" to the mickey head in this design http://www.4shared.com/photo/wxfF7QZR/Cheshirecatmh.html

thank you so much!!!!!

Your designs are amazing. I did not see an Itinerary image for the Eastern Carribean Cruise (with the Mickey Heads) like the other cruises (ex: like the Baltic). Do you have one? if you do could you please do one that said The Nyman's Disney Cruise January 29, 2011 with our names incorporated somehow (I am not picky anything you dream up would be awesome!). Names Kelly (mom), Rick (Dad), Anna (daughter 6) and Emily (daughter 4). I put our roles in parens in case you wanted to do something with a Mickey head that is age specific. Anything you do would be amazing. Thank you so much!!! Also, are the images you have in the photo sharing high resolution or do you need to send those? If you need to send them, would you please send me the Ariel porthole and the 2011 (in the cruise theme).

Many, Many thanks!

Anyway I could beg for a few more of your amazing designs?

Could I get the following image, Lambertfamilymh.jpg with the below names

The Nyman Family
Kelly, Rick, Anna, Emily

Could I get the following image, Markmickeypantsmh.jpg with the name Rick

Could I get three of the following image, Mary minnie dot mh.jpg with the names?

Kelly
Emily
Anna

If I am asking too much just let me know. Thank you so much!

Hello!

You did some name fills for me a couple weeks ago, and everyone LOVES them! I wanted to make one more request if you have time. We're sailing next year with family friends, and I wanted to get matching magnets for our doors. Of course, I already have a few, but looking at everyone's awesome pictures, I realized that I need more to fill up my two doors! :rotfl:

If possible, I'd love to get the beach chairs for the Dream:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZxmVbSk7/BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.html

July 24-29, 2011
The Lee-Rossing Family
Matt - Mickey
Heather - Minnie
Charles - Goofy
Sebastien - Donald
Adrien -Pluto (or any other boy character chair you have)

July 24-29, 2011
The Minick Family
Matt - Mickey
Vanessa - Minnie
Brendan - Goofy
Tristan - Donald
Madison - Any princess chair you have (Belle and Tiana are her favorites if you have one of those, but she's not picky)

Thank you SO much!!!! :yay:

Here you go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter