Milkshakes at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Has anyone ever been able to order a milkshake at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor? The Plaza's sit-down has an amazing looking birthday cake shake, but we're only doing the quick service plan this trip. I was wondering if I could order it next door. (Bonus points if I can use a snack credit for it at the ice cream parlor. ;) )

Hi! I am not sure of an answer to your question, but we had the new birthday cake shake on Saturday and it was probably the best milkshake we have ever had! I do not believe you can use a snack credit on it, because the pricing structure was higher than the regular milkshakes. (I believe it was about $12-$13). Hoping you can get a chance to enjoy it, its worth it!

Yum!!! The pictures that I've seen look amazing! I was hoping that it might cost a little less since it wouldn't be unlimited at the parlor, but I'd gladly pay OOP for it! The mini cupcakes ears are so cute!!

As a former Cone Shop CM, no you cannot order a milkshake. It is not available in the purchasing system and the CMs do not have a way of preparing it as we are not allowed access to the Plaza kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter