Milk My Duds! It's A Girl Scout! Updated 2/4

Sorry to Brittany, Country Bears is a must! I hate those people who do flash photos. I sat behind a guy on Splash who took flash photos the whole ride. He even turned around and took flash photos in my eyes.
Thank you! She just doesn't understand.
Those people are honestly the worst.

So I’m following along and have been reading a bunch of your previous reports. We visited in September but never got around to meeting Pocahontas... but I was going thru my photos this afternoon and did a double take when I noticed Jasmine from our Cinderella's Royal Table dinner (night before Hurricane Irma) looks awfully familiar!
View attachment 289229 View attachment 289230
JASMINE IS A GEM. I LOVE HER!!!!!

Yaaay another report!
*grabs popcorn*
WELCOME!!!!

I’m with you on rose gold ear obsession.:confused3 Following along. I have read many of your reports, always fun!
They're just plain...I don't understand.

I'm here for the party! I would have been crushed if I got to Trader Sams and saw allllll those people waiting for hm tiki mugs. :(
I was heart broken when I couldn't go this trip. I basically go every trip and it was a total let down.

Following along!
YAY! welome!

Getting Stuck For Niles and Niles

After pirates we were off to the jungle cruise.

39207526441_35e310d798.jpg

Skipper Hannah was definitely a different type of skipper I have ever had. She did your basic jungle cruise jokes but she also added in a few of her own. Her skipper character was the girl who was obsessed with reminding everyone she was single. At first it was funny, as we came to the hippos she was shouting at them "I love you! Marry me....see just like my boyfriends they all run away and hide"
It was a party in the jungle. Normally it gets backed up near trader sam. But today it was backed up all the way into the elephant bathing pool. The number of times we heard "two bathing under a full moon" was a bit too much. At one point we had to put it back into reverse and do the whole elephants jokes all over again.
And too finish off our cruise she gave us one last her being single joke, Don't worry guys I don't have a boyfriend. I dress in khakis everyday and give boat tours. Guys don't like that.
After getting back to shore safely, Brittany and joe called it a night. Brittany gave us the last fastpass from tony and told us to have fun.
So the walk around the kingdom started, and we ended up at the lanterns. As I waited and got horrible bit up from the bugs, kiss headed to Starbucks.

39179795642_84e28f5f28.jpg

I headed to Main Street to meet him. IT WAS PACKED! And not awfully packed because everyone was sitting/laying. Making less room for more guests. So I headed to the hub to find a spot and wait for kiss. I found a spot that could easily fit 4 people, however this was not the case because we had a crabby grandma yelling at us that her shoes, which were about 5 feet away, were there for a reason. I wanted to pull the “Safe D doesn’t start with you because you are suppose to have your shoes on at all times” But I wasn’t in the mood to start anything so I made sure to not go beyond her shoes.
The PAC CMs were shouting that the hub was full and that the hub grass area was now being closed so if you weren’t on the grass you would have to start heading towards the train station to watch the fireworks.

39207524931_cd0f452968.jpg

About 10 minutes before the show my new favorite grandma got up at left with the grandkids…are you kidding me?! I was so mad yet so relieved that she left, then right as the fireworks started the family in front of us got up and left. I was confused at this point…why wait so long and just leave?! I wasn’t mad because I had a great view.

39207531491_52e5296f20.jpg

38499998304_6cfacdaa0b.jpg

After the show I turned to Kiss and asked him to rate it.
“9 out of 10…I don’t want to say anything is perfect”
Then it was try to get through the firework crowds back to frontierland. I find it easier to have a set destination that way I don't have to constantly look back to see if the group is behind me since we all know how crazy those post show crowds are. Kiss however is good at just keeping up with me as I weave through the crowds.
We made it too the back of a deserted frontier land, mostly because splash was down for refurb and all that was left was Thunder. Thunder was our last FP of the night before we headed out.

24345879977_7534e1533c.jpg

After thunder we decided to call it a night. On our way out Once Upon A Time started and the hub was deserted. I made Kiss stop to watch the beginning because I’m obsessed with the song, and because I miss Tokyo Disney! We didn’t watch the whole thing, but one day I will because I’ve never seen it in English yet. The struggles.
And before we left the kingdom I had to take a picture with a lamp post because the pumpkin mickeys make me so happy.

24345881847_1260cc0581.jpg

Everyone was trying to leave the kingdom making long lines for the ferry and monorail. Lucky for us our boat was waiting. On our way back Alish texted me where we were because her and Justin were going to meet up with us. It was a bit of a miscommunication because I thought she didn’t want to come to the park when she had it in her head that she was going to meet us there. So instead she waited at the dock at Fort Wilderness with the golf cart and took us to our cabin.
Once we arrived at the cabin the rents were already sleeping…and while my mother was unimpressed, Pa wanted to hear all about our day at the parks. So we chatted while I got my life situated in our new home. Then we hit the hay because Kiss and I had an early morning at Studios tomorrow morning.

continue to next post

Last edited:
A Half Day Park? More Like Half Hour Park

Today was our only full day in Disney, so it was an early morning to get Studios done. It was a cool morning in florida and our little fake splash mountain known as our golf cart woke me up right away. Apparently it rained a little bit overnight and the top of the cart was filled with water, so one stop and it came pouring down on the pour passengers on the back…AKA me.
Once arriving at studios we were greeted by a bus driver who motioned us to come over. He handed kiss 2 circle things, which from far away looked like oreo cookies. They were not they were transportation pogs.

38455274325_4f2868d0fc.jpg

As we waited for the park to open I snapped a beautiful picture of the blue skies…which actually weren’t real and just snap chat making real life look a little prettier

25464033118_e753c40723.jpg

They did the “let you in 15 minutes early” thing but make you wait on hollywood boulevard. So while every tried squeezing in like sardines to get closer to the front we headed into the shops to browse.
It was a ghost town

39303457962_c3474835ac.jpg

25464036338_2d5828d9a2.jpg

Once studios was officially open it was a not so mad dash to RnR. When we saw the line Kiss freaked a bit saying how I lied that it would be quick to get on. The line my have been out of the normal queue but thats because the line had yet to start in the real queue.

38624999144_b5f0efc0b1.jpg

We ended up waiting maybe 10 minutes at the most.
This however was the most unimpressed limo ride ever. Not even half way through and the music stopped. I can officially say the music makes the ride. Allow I did have the pleasure of hearing the girl behind me screaming that she was drooling. So that was a bit funny.

39332567521_60616b0959.jpg

After RnR it was a hop skip and a jump over to ToT which was a quick walk on

38455281875_35d9d709bf.jpg

39332559681_76efa6dd48.jpg

39332567161_697f74fb33.jpg

The park was not even open for a half hour and we accomplished what we came to do.
However since the tower wait was so short we decided to do it one last time before we headed out.

27555486569_1be9e789e3.jpg

24468732507_d0fb0bbc48.jpg

38625002754_1c57ec29e2.jpg

This time though I was mike wazowski-ed, hate when that happens.

38455284975_5aef733ca8.jpg

Now while I have by heart set on moving into golden oaks, me getting a few million to pay for a house could be harder than I thought. However why not just live inside a park instead, sure this park is currently in a sad state, one day its going to be great.
Honey I’m home!

39303468462_63f3be6028.jpg

Goodbye studios it has been real!

We waited at the bus stop for a good amount of time. Like a solid 20 minutes or more. This was good though because it gave us time to figure out what we were going to do. My original plan was pool day before the halloween party. But since the sun isn’t out whats the point?
So next option was disney springs to head to blaze for some lunch.
But it all changed once we headed back to the resort. At this time Alicia texted me saying to let her know when we were back at the cabin and she would head over. And then she said do you want to go get bubble tea and get lunch off property. Twistie treats, sweet tomatoes, chickfila, so many options were going through my head. Sorry Blaze, you lost out this time.
I ended up changing because it was much cooler than planed, plus I had to represent my favorite resort.

39303472772_763b9b7691.jpg

39332569991_2cb3be3afb.jpg

Once Alish ended up getting to the cabin we told the rents we were going off on an adventure if they wanted to join. It is always a joy when it comes to picking a place to eat, Pa was thinking Blaze all day, my heart was saying sweet tomatoes and Alish goes “wanna go for bubble tea”
That was a game changer, so we all piled up into her car and we were off to her bubble tea place near winter gardens.

continue to next post

Last edited:

They were not they were transportation pogs.

38455274325_4f2868d0fc.jpg
Ooh, Pogs...memories memories!

This however was the most unimpressed limo ride ever. Not even half way through and the music stopped. I can officially say the music makes the ride. Allow I did have the pleasure of hearing the girl behind me screaming that she was drooling. So that was a bit funny.
I hate when that happens! We rode Rip Ride Rockit at Universal with no sound except for our screaming (we were also in the front row). Worst ride ever! The team members said we could ride again since the music didn't work, but I wanted nothing more to do with it!

Ooh, Pogs...memories memories!

I hate when that happens! We rode Rip Ride Rockit at Universal with no sound except for our screaming (we were also in the front row). Worst ride ever! The team members said we could ride again since the music didn't work, but I wanted nothing more to do with it!
We had bags of Pogs growing up so getting it was so weird.

I'm really enjoying your report and absolutely LOVE your avatarprincess:
Thank you! the avatar was one of the options they gave me when I first got an account and never had a reason to change it.

Joy Ride Around The Fort

We ended up driving about 25 minutes away from Disney to Alicia’s bubble tea place just to find out that it was closed. I was so very unimpressed. So it was “everyone back in the car” and we headed back in the direction where we came from. The next stop was worth it though because hello chick-fil-a! Not only Chick-fil-a but panda express as well, so me and Ma walked over to get our chicken sandwiches while everyone else got there panda express.

39410508462_81a28b4832.jpg

27664081599_3c6ab3a279.jpg

25571222178_7fb76a7281.jpg

After lunch we headed back to fort wilderness, but made a quick stop at Alicia’s apartment so she could grab her costume for tonight. Once we got back to the cabin we all laid around a bit. At this time we checked online to see if there were party tickets left. The rents had yet to get tickets because they weren’t sure if they were going. And by that I mean my mother didn’t know if she wanted to dish out the money while Pa knew he was going to go with his children.
So while they rested a bit before we headed off, us children hopped on the golf cart and rode around the campground. This is one of my all time favorite things, put some jams on and just drive around the campgrounds, its so simple yet makes me so happy. And a plus at this time of year is the decorated sites.

38733016824_c40c828e89.jpg

38733018194_9fa117aae3.jpg

38733018544_f00922c7e6.jpg

And the best for last because this is the greatest RV I have ever seen

38733010804_c8c46a71fd.jpg

We then found ourselves at the meadows. Walking into the store I was taken back that they got new merchandise since I was here 2 months ago and I had everything. Basically Fort was just wanting more of my money and I was totally willing to do just that. Nothing was bought then and there though cause I didn’t have anything on me to pay.
So it was back to the cart and around the grounds to the cabin. On our way back we found one of the perfect loops for us brother bears. Back story: on our last disney cruise years back Brother Bear played none stop in our room and it became something alicia and I called each other.

39441081591_f35f81d6cc.jpg

39441083481_3988071f9c.jpg

Then it was back to the cabin to get ready for the party!
As we got ready Ma and Kiss blew up balloons for Justin and the size difference between them were hilarious. But in the long run they put them all together and he carried them around all night.

39441082361_ff291e2a41.jpg

As we got ready we couldn't help but laugh at Alish because she literally looked like a girl scout. And thats what we proceeded to call her throughout the night.

27709357139_bd94a018b5.jpg

It was officially time to head off to the kingdom so we all jumped on the golf cart and off we went

24619086367_def3ecea81.jpg

As we waited for a boat to show up we took a picture by the fort sign.

39485602841_905d902d03.jpg

39485603871_d6bb22585c.jpg

When they come prepared for a party even though they had to intentions of going to a party

25615803488_b4c0ee8c32.jpg

Ready or not, MNSSHP, Here we come!!!!

continue to next post

Last edited:
I love the costumes! Alish is great as Ellie!!! And Kiss as Wreck it Ralph! And you as King Candy (I hope I'm right about that one!) You all look great!

I love the costumes! Alish is great as Ellie!!! And Kiss as Wreck it Ralph! And you as King Candy (I hope I'm right about that one!) You all look great!
Yes! King candy because we were all going to do a villains theme but clearly that didn't happen.

Welcome to Sugar Rush

On the boat ride over to mk a guy came up to pa and told him he had the best costume for the night because he could just spit on anyone.
In was a very dreary and windy night and all we could do was hope that the rain stayed away for the night

25637819248_afb7f2601e.jpg

Once we got to the kingdom it was, get your wristband for the party and have Sam complain for a solid couple of minutes how the lady put hers on to tight.
And even before entertaining the park we decided to grab a family pic. Mostly because I really like getting photopass photos now that they come "free" with my AP.

39477877832_f71127f7cf.jpg

39477877452_be3c1a7fa5.jpg

first up we headed down the first treat trail, aka the walkway behind Main Street. Every year they seem to add more to this area. But mainly it's to get your treat bag and your first bag of goodies.

38799935824_728ea3acf1.jpg

39477871042_387f5777b8.jpg

Then it was off to tomorrowland. Where we found ourselves getting on the people mover. The cm told Alish that she wasn't suppose to have her balloons on the ride with her but told her to take them because he couldn't stop her with her costume.

39477869712_f37ceafaa8.jpg

39477868172_fea616e4de.jpg

Next we walked around until pa suggested CoP and said "Sam it's your favorite let's do it" as we waited for the show this cm stopped Alish and told her the balloons would have to stay with them outside.
During the show I sat in between my siblings and that was the worst decision I have ever mad. In the matter of us getting into the theater they decided that every time they said the word progress they would dab. I was not involved in this but knew something was up when they both looked at each other and said that they missed one. They both thought it was the funniest thing while I sat there totally unimpressed with both of them.

39477871622_90025aa717.jpg

After CoP we headed over to the hub because Brittany was on her way to the kingdom. So while we waited we snapped some pictures

39477874502_d176511938.jpg

24640362367_107b6f0dc5.jpg

39477875392_c75436874d.jpg

39477873502_935b96dd5e.jpg

Here’s too a night filled racing through the treat trails with me number one racer by my side

24640363717_6d9e687414.jpg

Welcome to Sugar Rush

38799942224_a72e86f027.jpg

39477877212_fe4dab0b85.jpg

We headed back to tomorrowland and thats when we started to feel the mist in the air. So we headed for the laugh floor. And right as we sat down I got called out right away. Apparently I’m only there for attention. Tip: if you don’t want to be called out don’t go wearing a costume before the halloween party starts.
The best thing though in this show was the joke “What do you get when you cross a person and a lamp” And up popped Alicia as they said “That thing!!!” We all died.
After the show we had no clue what to do, we were holding off to get dinner until Justin got out of work to join us. So we headed to the hub, watched move it shake it, and then one quick photo

24640365487_a326e4d9f3.jpg

Then it was off to the other side of the park to find a place to eat that we all agree on.

continue to next post

Last edited:
1) your Panda Express post reminded me that I have a Panda Express giftcard, so thanks LOL

and 2) the squads costumes are amazing!

I love the Wreck it Ralph costumes! Brittany looks great as well!
Thank you!!! She was so proud of making her costume by herself

1) your Panda Express post reminded me that I have a Panda Express giftcard, so thanks LOL

and 2) the squads costumes are amazing!
1) I'm glad I could remind you of your gift card!
2) thank you. Our costumes were all pulled together last minute

When I Said I Wasn't Gonna Do It....But Candy!

On the hunt for food we found ourselves in frontierland, where we decided to check out Pecos. It has been quite a while since I have been here so we decided to check out the menu. We weren’t all that thrilled or excited about the food, and our dream of doing the nacho challenge as a family got ruined we decided to try somewhere else. Brittany suggested Columbia Harbor house and cause she knows I don’t do seafood she goes “they have chicken nuggets for you sam” So we headed over there to check out the menu.
On our way we looked over at a smoke filled Tom Sawyers island “excuse me disney would someone like to put that fire out?!” More like they were hardcore cranking that fog machine. Once over to Colombia harbor house, Justin got out of work and met up with us.
Before I could jump in line for some nuggs I was made to take some photos before it got dark

39538108162_0af9d3b4b6.jpg

38859037414_6cd0e25e04.jpg

And by the time we got back the line was ridiculous. Brittany and I were having major flashbacks to Disneyland Paris and the long lines we waited in for food. Tonight was awful, I don’t know why it was taking so long. But after waiting forever and the stressed CPs I ended up with an extra mac and cheese. So thats what I call winning of cheesy goodness.

27790682669_85e2f4a85e.jpg

By the end of our meal it was officially PARTY TIME!
Now going into this party I said “who needs candy” “I never eat it” but what was the first thing we did? the candy trails. I just see those candy lights and I need to go! Justin needed to go get his party wristband so while him and Alish went off to find a wristband station we headed to adventure land to get some candy.
First stop, Pa’s favorite, the tiki room.

25696693688_87da85b3ae.jpg

25696691728_0edbb5dbfb.jpg

25696693718_15bdd8d1eb.jpg

With not hearing back from ALish yet we headed over to the jungle cruise candy spot. As we waited in the line, a skipper up to us and told us it was his friends birthday and too wish her a happy birthday when we got candy from her. So it was our time to shine, and I asked him “should we sing the skipper birthday song?” and you best believe we did.
Brittany and I were very pleased with our Skipper training, Can I be a Skipper now?!
“This is your birthday song! It isn't very long!” And then we walked away with our candy.
With candy in our bags we headed towards main street and met up with Alish and Justin near the skipper canteen. Since we were near main street I decided to grab my party shirt, that way I could get that over with.
Then we had some time to kill before the Hocus Pocus stage show. So why not get some more photos on main street?!

39558011132_ac04b18c90.jpg

27790682509_0ace34ce91.jpg

And as the rents got there picture Brittany started with the “Why are your parents the cutest” and “Pa always looks so happy when he is with Ma” comments and don’t even get their children going on how their parents are relationship goals.

38691223475_5d1e6d56d6.jpg

After gushing over my parents it was off to tomorrowland, stitch to be exact to get more candy.
Now the stitch trail is always great but you pick your fate going in, choose a door and hope its not long. I ALWAYS choose the wrong line and I got stuck in a line while everyone breezed throw. Casual.
Then it was off to the castle. Lesson learned, don’t go to the stage show thats right before the parade because people line up for the parade early and then its just a big mess of those waiting for the parade and those waiting for the show. And why can’t we all just stay sitting for the show? Then everyone can see. Just a suggestion from a poor short girl who can’t see once you decide to put your child on your shoulders.
I quit the photography early into the show because it was just not working with view. However the show was amazing, I love it. But then again who doesn’t like hocus pocus?!

27810439849_f5db1f9b5a.jpg

27810438429_f151e6381a.jpg

27810437309_a8826831d5.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
yall's costumes are adorable! is your family doing a Jan trip again this year? I remember your reviews from last year's FOTA.

Another great trip report from Sam! I took a break from the DIS during the holidays and just got back on today. Great family trip and it's nice to see Brittany again too. Your costumes are adorable. I hope the rain held out for you. Oh I loved your yellow shirt from day one. So cute! Looking forward to the rest of the trip.

Those candy trails do lure you in!

You all look so cute in your costumes!
Every single time!

yall's costumes are adorable! is your family doing a Jan trip again this year? I remember your reviews from last year's FOTA.
Thank you! I just got back from Disney, I loved it in Jan and made sure to go again this year. Plus FOTA is the best festival at Epcot!

Mr. Fredrickson!!!
Props to Justin for holding up his balloons all night long

Another great trip report from Sam! I took a break from the DIS during the holidays and just got back on today. Great family trip and it's nice to see Brittany again too. Your costumes are adorable. I hope the rain held out for you. Oh I loved your yellow shirt from day one. So cute! Looking forward to the rest of the trip.
Welcome back! Family trips are always nice, and its a must to see Brittany whenever I go to Disney now that she lives there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter