• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military Salute Tickets

Mary484

Mouseketeer
We’ll be going in January, and we have quite a lot of Disney rewards points I’d like to use to buy out tickets. Has anyone ever had issues buying the military salute tickets at the park? Also, are we able to buy them at the hotel? We’re staying at the Grand Californian.

Last i visited i was able to purchase the salute tickets at the Concierge desk of PPH so I imagine you can do the same at GCH. I will be doing just that in August! :)

EDIT TO ADD: OP- I'll be interested to see if they also offer the salute tickets with Max Pass at the concierge desk. You can buy them through ITT at Camp Pendleton. $225 for a 3 day hopper w/ MP and $260 for a 4 day hopper w/ MP.

Last edited:

You can but the military DISCOUNT tickets at the park, but not the (far superior) military SALUTE tickets. Those are only available on bases at the ITT shops...
I have purchased the salute tickets on the day at the park ticket window.

We’ll be going in January, and we have quite a lot of Disney rewards points I’d like to use to buy out tickets. Has anyone ever had issues buying the military salute tickets at the park? Also, are we able to buy them at the hotel? We’re staying at the Grand Californian.

Yes, you can buy them at the Grand Californian front desk. I did that last year for my visiting friend. In fact, they even let us charge it to the room, with HER credit card on file, so she technically paid for it. I just had to show my dependent ID.

They will have no problem using your Disney Rewards card to pay for them. It works like a gift card.

Have a great trip!

Also, the Salute tickets have ALWAYS been for sale directly through Disney at the ticket booths. It is the other "military discount" ticket type that is only available at base ticket offices. The ones that are like regular tickets with no date restrictions and offered at a discount. Disney has never sold those directly on property and never will.

I was at Disneyland in September, bought the 2019 Military Promotional Tickets at the gate. Added on MaxPass while I was at it. Piece of cake. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter