Military Salute Tickets-- Any Base Have Them Yet?

I wish to pay for them, too.

Well, then she'll either need your CC information or you'll just have to pay her back.

You could call SoG and ask them if there is a way you can do it. I'm sure you're not the first military mom trying to help out her kids, and your DD is going to be there, so it's not like you're trying to do anything you shouldn't. The number to call is on the SoG website.

Well, then she'll either need your CC information or you'll just have to pay her back.

You could call SoG and ask them if there is a way you can do it. I'm sure you're not the first military mom trying to help out her kids, and your DD is going to be there, so it's not like you're trying to do anything you shouldn't. The number to call is on the SoG website.

Thank you. I plan to call this week. I could also giver her my CC#. I understand she can buy others? Her fiancee is coming with us - also active duty and we wish to purchase his ticket, too. DH and I already have our APs.

Hello, If you were drafted durring Vitenam and served in the National Guard and completed your service and then Honorably Discharged. Would that person be eligible for Military Salute tickets ?Thank You

Hello, If you were drafted durring Vitenam and served in the National Guard and completed your service and then Honorably Discharged. Would that person be eligible for Military Salute tickets ?Thank You

Unfortunately, no. You have to be active duty or retired.

Thank you. I plan to call this week. I could also giver her my CC#. I understand she can buy others? Her fiancee is coming with us - also active duty and we wish to purchase his ticket, too. DH and I already have our APs.

Each of them can buy up to 6 tickets each, so you can invite more friends and family to go!! :thumbsup2

I cant believe we're the only people on the DIS boards having trouble getting their tickets. There must be SOME place that has them, besides Shades of Green. The people at our ITT office are going to hate me! Not that I'm not grateful for them however we get them, but I'm worried about getting fast passes for the biggies, mostly FoP.:worried:

Ours has had them for a good while. They are just down the hall from me in my building. They make the process super easy and will fed ex overnight. Mys sister contacted them last week and the whole process was done same day. The number to them is 504-678-3004 or 3508. They ship all of the time.

We got ours from McConnell about a month ago. The lady from Tickets and Tours said that she'd need to order them. They were there within a couple days and my Mom just went ahead and picked them up. They linked to MDE with no problems, but we'll just need to activate them at Guest Services, which is fine because we need to purchase Memory Maker anyway.

Ours has had them for a good while. They are just down the hall from me in my building. They make the process super easy and will fed ex overnight. Mys sister contacted them last week and the whole process was done same day. The number to them is 504-678-3004 or 3508. They ship all of the time.
Called your place, but they're closed Mondays, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Now that I know other bases have them, I'll call around!

This saved me from a nervous breakdown! I called Scott AFB in Illinois and they have the tickets and are overnighting them here. I won't be online at 7am tomorrow for fastpasses, but I'll at least be able to do them sometime tomorrow.
Our base (JBMDL) really dropped the ball on this one. Worst experience I've ever had with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter