Military Salute and park hopping?

jdbruce

Earning My Ears
Asking here because the ITT office at my local base is of course closed on Sunday. Does the 2024 Military Salute ticket include park hopping? TIA!

Asking here because the ITT office at my local base is of course closed on Sunday. Does the 2024 Military Salute ticket include park hopping? TIA!
Yes
Shades of Green ticket office website lists WDW military promotional park hopper tickets offered from 4-day to 6-day tickets.
Need to be a qualifying military service member to purchase.

When I typed "Disneyland military salute ticket" into Google Search the first result was the following page. Did it not answer you question?

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/military-tickets-discount-2024/
Disneyland
Reecntly purchased 4-day park hopper tickets for Disneyland through the military ticket program.
3-day and 4 day park hopper tickets were offered.
Purchased through our area military travel and leisure office.
Need the qualifying military documents to purchase the hteme park tickets.

The Disneyland Hotel offers a military discount rate.

Park hopping, and genie plus are both add-ons you can put onto your multi day tickets

Actually, you can get up to a 40% discount off of any of the Disneyland resorts. There is just limited number of packages.

Yes
Shades of Green ticket office website lists WDW military promotional park hopper tickets offered from 4-day to 6-day tickets.
Need to be a qualifying military service member to purchase.
There's no Shades of Green at Disneyland :-) Tickets for DLR now need to be pre-purchased and can no longer be bought at the ticket booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter