Military One day Park Hopper ?

LuvindisCruiser

DIS Veteran
I will be getting a one day hopper for our trip next month, my Dad gets our tickets through the military base ticket office.
On the Military website it is showing a one day park hopper for 149.00, when I go to Disneyland.com to purchase a one day hopper for a Friday, I will be paying 169.00, because of the new pricing system for one day.
Does anyone know if I will be able to use the military one day pass at Disneyland for the 149.00 ?
Also, will I be able to add Maxpass to my military ticket once I get into the park ?

Thank you !

I’m not sure about this one day ticket, but active and retired military get 3-day (and 4-day) park hoppers (Military Salute) for not much more than that. If you can do it, it’s a MUCH better price to get tickets that way. You can buy those at the parks, also... we’re using them in a few weeks ourselves

As long as you have military ID or someone in your party does. They will ask for it at the gate with the ticket.

Yes you can use the 1 day ticket purchased through the military base any day without ID.

For the 3 day Militsry Salute ticket that costs about the same you will need to show a military ID or CAC CARD.

Yes you can use the 1 day ticket purchased through the military base any day without ID.

For the 3 day Militsry Salute ticket that costs about the same you will need to show a military ID or CAC CARD.

Thank you so much, it's great to know I can save 20.00 on the ticket.
Can I then add Maxpass to that ticket when I get to disneyland ?

Yes. You’ll scan your ticket into the app and once you’re in the park you can add MaxPass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter