• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military discounts at the parks

Disney hasn't announced it officially but Shades of Green had posted the Armed Forces Salute ticket prices on their site. They are significantly discounted tickets offered to military and have certain requirements.

Shades of Green is the military hotel on Disney property. Check them out here. They are usually booked up a year in advance so may be difficult to get a reservation last minute.

I would also suggest checking out Military Disney Tips for all pertinent information regarding any military discounts at both Disney World and Disneyland. Steve Bell does a great job of keeping us updated.

As of today, the Armed Forces Salute room discount has yet to be announced for 2022. We're all hoping to hear from Disney soon.

Last edited:
Disney hasn't announced it officially but Shades of Green had posted the Armed Forces Salute ticket prices on their site. They are significantly discounted tickets offered to military and have certain requirements.

Shades of Green is the military hotel on Disney property. Check them out here. They are usually booked up a year in advance so may be difficult to get a reservation last minute.

I would also suggest checking out Military Disney Tips for all pertinent information regarding any military discounts at both Disney World and Disneyland. Steve Bell does a great job of keeping us updated.

As of today, the Armed Forces Salute room discount has yet to be announced for 2022. We're all hoping to hear from Disney soon.
Where on SOG do you see the Salute ticket prices for 2022?

Where on SOG do you see the Salute ticket prices for 2022?

I was notified by Military Disney Tips newsletter but from what I've read the info was pulled from SOG. Someone did speak with them and said they wouldn't be taking orders until 11/16 so I think they jumped the gun a bit. Hopefully on Monday it will be official.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter