Military Discount for Rooms Question

Directly from the offer details page:

• Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
In addition, the military member OR spouse must stay in the room. So, not sure how that would be possible with 3 rooms booked.
There are MULTIPLE sites that explain the correct information regarding 3 rooms can be booked by 1 id. Like I said we've done this for years and had 3 booked for the same time with me, the dependent and only one with. a mil. id only staying in 1 room. Not sure how 1 person would stay in 2 rooms either like you have posted, but n any event it's just untrue.

Yes, unfortunately there is LOTS of misinformation and misinformed ppl. in regards to Disney, but if you want to book 3 rooms through Disney with the military discount and only 1 id; you 100% can.

https://www.militarydisneytips.com/...ntastic-disney-military-resort-room-discount/

"Qualified individuals (see above) may book up to a maximum of 3 rooms at Walt Disney World Resort and 2 rooms with up to 5 people in each at the Disneyland Resort at any time during the period of the Disney Armed Forces Salute. All rooms must be in the same resort and check in on the same day. The member or spouse must occupy one of the rooms."

Disneyland is different, so perhaps that's what the misinformation is coming from, but for WDW, which is what we're talking about here. it's definitely 3 rooms/id.

Last edited:
Directly from the offer details page:

• Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
In addition, the military member OR spouse must stay in the room. So, not sure how that would be possible with 3 rooms booked.
That is what we were told when we booked 2 military discounted rooms in the past.

It may be 3 rooms now but it wasn't "always", it was 2 for yearsssss
Well for the last 10 or so we've always been able to get 3 rooms, so perhaps others had misinformed cms (pretty common.) When I called, I always just said 3, I never asked how many because I already knew. Sad that
cms aren't knowledgeable or forthright to customers.

Well for the last 10 or so we've always been able to get 3 rooms, so perhaps others had misinformed cms (pretty common.) When I called, I always just said 3, I never asked how many because I already knew. Sad that
cms aren't knowledgeable or forthright to customers.
I think it's nice you've been extra lucky.
Many find it difficult to book one room with the discount.
Still, that the offer continues is appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter