• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military Discount -- 40%

hhender102

Mouseketeer
Hi, All,

I was drawn to this board for some reason tonight. After I read the "heated" posts, I was drawn to mousesavers.com and saw that she put up a new code today. The military gets 40% off all rack rates through September 29. Go to http://www.mousesavers.com. It is the top item listed in red.

God bless you all and your husbands/wives.

My prayers are with you all.

Heather :sunny:

I should have mentioned -- it's 40 % off all resorts -- not just SOG, and it is for active military personnel

Good luck!

This is awesome, this is what I was talking about! :p I lost that other thread I started that was gettign badly flamed! I was actaully crying, because it made me so upset! I wasn't expecting a free way in. I was just trying to save money, since it's hard to come by. Suppose I'm little emotional, since my Dh is in Iraq, sick as a dog, because of the heat. The lows are 100! Anyways, don't want to get off topic here, nor expect anyone to comment to this, just wanted to add THANK YOU DISNEY! Hopefully when Dh returns home safe, we can squeeze a little trip in. :hyper:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I just used this today. I wasn't sure they'd let me since DH is in Iraq, but they did and I saved 307.99 off my ressies at Ft Wilderness cabins!! I didn't even know about the discount until I logged on yesterday night and checked for discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter