• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

miles walked at USF in a day

SRRN

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever clocked the milage from the parking garages to either the entrance to US or IOA? I've always been curious.Also form the entrances at the parks,around the parks,and back to the exit.

I have wondered that also. I planed to invent something like that but them i found that they actually exist!:(

Those would be funny stats for the FAQ page.

I once wrote Cedar Point and asked them the length of the Millennium Force queue. It's 4455 feet, and I waiting thru the entire thing for 3 hours. That's almost a mile. Wonder how long DD is, everyone coments on how long that queue is.

It's alot of walking, I can tell you that first hand. After taking a lap around IOA, US and then walking back to IOA, the feet are worn out. Wear new shoes.

i think it is 1.3 miles all together. so i bet normally you would walk 1/2 mile from entrence to ride.

My guess is that it is about half a mile from the parking garages to the gates of each park. Of course, you can use the moving sidewalks, which cuts down on the walking distance somewhat.

I also guess that a complete circuit of either park is about one quarter of a mile (although USF seems a little longer than IOA).

You're probably correct,but having walked it several times,it sure seems longer.Instead of new shoes,I opt for nice,comfortable,broken-in shoes when we go back in December.

Thanks for all your answers.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter