MIL Birthday This Sunday.... Disney related ideas?

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
:worship: :worship: All knowing Disney Fans :worship: :worship:

I just saw someone elses thread about their mothers birthday coming up, and it made me think that my MILs is this Sunday and we haven't gotten her anything :eek: !!! They have done a lot for us lately, and we really want to do something special for her/them (FIL too). It doesn't have to be Disney related, but we are going in December with them, and though I have already set up a dinner for them alone, it may be nice to do something else as well. Any ideas? They are VERY plain people, nothing fancy. They would probally like a gift that is related to our kids in a way. Any ideas, Disney or not, please let me know (we already got a professional picture of the kids done for her this past Mothers Day, so thats out).

TIA!
Sarah

It's kinda hard without knowing the person (and what they have) or how much you want to spend but here goes

a digital camera or disposable cameras
Disney photo albums and picture frames
Disney mugs
matching Disney shirts for the family
Disney lanyard (for holding tickets, ect.)
A nice bag to carry stuff in at Disney
a nice frame for the family pic you already took (if you don't already have one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter