Midwest Dismeet 2018

Discussion in 'Camping Community Board' started by tigger92662, Mar 2, 2018.

1. tigger92662

tigger92662 They're not really rules, More like guidelines

As of right now, still waiting on DD to make a decision about 21st birthday plans

2. Teamubr

Teamubr Formerly racing around the country.

The Midwest meet is growing slightly. Our good friends, who are honorary DIS meet members after attending the DIS meet at GSP last year, are joining me (us) at Clinton Lake. They are in site 7, next to me.

Hopefully others can make it, camping or visiting for the day (Hi! Melissa)

j

snowmedic likes this.
  3. bjschil

bjschil Mouseketeer

Jim and Joe, we apologize, my bad, but I needed to look at my not filled-in Calendar. About 30+ Schilling relatives are having our 2nd annual camping reunion at Smokey Hollow in Lodi, Wisconsin that same week/weekend. Way way back in March, we booked four nights, and I just put that in the back of mind, not putting in our calendar. Since Bill and his siblings are the “old ones” now, we want to be there. Great to see first and now 2nd cousins interact and get to know each other. How did I remember? when the Group Chat started remindining us that Thursday night camping is Luau Days, and Friday, homemade pizza on the grill. Our dinner that night! I will read your stories and wish we could have been there. Have a great time.

4. Teamubr

Teamubr Formerly racing around the country.

Barb,

Sorry we are going to miss you this trip. The family reunion sounds fun too. We will check out Clinton Lake and see if it is a nice place for next time.

j