• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Midnight WDW App issues . Gotta love it 12/28 and 12/29

If they don’t get this fixed by 7 am, on one of the busiest days of the year . . . Virtual Queues. ILLS$. Lightning Lanes. It will be chaos.

If they don’t get this fixed by 7 am, on one of the busiest days of the year . . . Virtual Queues. ILLS$. Lightning Lanes. It will be chaos.
It’s been broken at 7am many times earlier this year. First time I have experienced this at midnight.

I haven’t had any problems between 5-7am ET starting Tuesday. I’m in property buying Genie+, scheduling Genie+, and buying ILL.

Didn’t have problems really with anything this morning. I have been using data instead of Disney wifi though.

We had issues at midnight on 12/28 purchasing G+ and then again at 7am on 12/29 getting our $LL for MK using both wifi and data. It worked out in the end, but it was frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter