Mid-September Souvie Update (9/20)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
We just got to Disneyland on Thursday evening and there were lots of new souvie items (and some that were out of stock previously)
  • Hitchhiking Ghost Trio - This was the big surprise! All three of the Hitchhiking Ghosts were back! Phineas is available at the NOS popcorn stand. Ezra (drink sipper) and Gus (fritter holder) are at the Royal Street Veranda and French Market.
    IMG_20190920_010254_zpsmjd3gz0j.jpg
  • AP Cauldron - the purple cauldron is still available. It looks just like last year's green bucket (it even had the same hidden Mickey). It lights up too.
    IMG_20190920_010333_zpsfr0fmdlz.jpg
  • Mickey Pumpkin Balloon - Very cute and seems pretty readily available.
    IMG_20190920_010109_zps6tfqrt2r.jpg
  • HalloweenTime Mug - at many of the CS locations.
    IMG_20190920_010033_zpsqvylx1hq.jpg
  • Batuu Gift Card - back in stock. We found it at the store in the Resistance Camp.
    IMG_20190920_005947_zpsi6uwhm8p.jpg
  • Personality Chips - Droid Depot had all six chips. I didn't realize there were two different ones for each group (e.g., resistence chips come in a blue one and an orange one).
  • Batuu - Droid Depot had the backpacks. No Porgs or Loth Cats at the Creature Stall.
  • Starbucks - DL has the same designs as in August.
  • Jack Skellington Sipper - Available at several locations in NOS, including French Market.
  • Oogie Boogie Head Popcorn bucket - As available at the NOS and Hub popcorn stands.
  • Hippo Spork - Tropical Hideaway only had the hippo spork.

Thanks for the update on the Batuu Gift Card, I had wanted one when we were there is June, but they were gone. We will be back this weekend, I hope they will still be available.

• Mickey Pumpkin Bottle Topper - available at several stands that sell bottled drinks.
  • MSEP Light-Up Turtle Bottle Topper - I saw it at the fruit stand in Tomorrowland.

No Porgs or Loth Cats at the Creature Stall.

Have they been out of porgs pretty nonstop? We were there in August and checked every day but no luck. I collect porgs so I -must- get one!

I wonder how long they’ll have all the 50th Haunted Mansion merchandise in the parks? We’ll be back in December and I'm hoping they’ll still have it! Unless they only do it until Halloween’s over?

I don't think the 50th merchandise is tied to HalloweenTime. It debuted before the start of the season, so they'll probably have it as long as it's in stock. I saw the most items in the NOS stores. There was also some on the Emporium. I haven't gotten to WoD and the hotels.

I haven't seen the Porgs since my first trip during the reservation period. Hard-to-find stuff, like the personality chips, droid backpacks, and batuu gift cards, are slowly coming back. So hopefully that means the Porg and Loth Cats will be replenished soon.

• Headless Horseman clip - saw it at the drink stand near Soarin'.
  • DCA has it's own round bucket featuring Oogie and the Headless Horseman.

The round bucket in DCA.
IMG_20190920_183653_zpshhltgre3.jpg

Oogie Boogie head. Available in both DL and DCA.
IMG_20190920_183539_zpsykvxoke6.jpg

The set of four poison apple glow cubes from Carthay Circle. You have to buy the current drink and then the add-on.
IMG_20190920_183616_zpsusxx2m3i.jpg

I wonder how long they’ll have all the 50th Haunted Mansion merchandise in the parks? We’ll be back in December and I'm hoping they’ll still have it! Unless they only do it until Halloween’s over?

There’s tons of HM 50th merch on Shop Disney right now... you might be able to find whatever you’re looking for there.

Still no porgs or Loth Cats.

Personality chips (all six colors) and backpacks are still in stock.

Batuu gift card available at Resistence Camp and Droid Depot (didn't check other stores).

The Phineas popcorn bucket is back in stock at the NOS stand (it was missing from the display stand yesterday). Ezra and Gus are still at the Royal Street Veranda.

Jack sipper is also at the Royal Street Veranda.

Still no porgs or loth cats. Droid Depor still has backpacks and personality chips.

@figment_jii --I don't even know who Figment is (sorry!!! Never been to WDW!) but I just love all your pictures!!!!
Thank!

Other things:
  • Purple Poison Apple Glow Cubes - available at select CS locations. I know I saw the sign at Jolly Holiday.
  • Arendalle Aqua Popcorn bucket - the hub has it.
  • MSEP Round Bucket - hub and Town Square.
  • Bo Peep Sheep Spoon - Golden Horseshoe.

New Coco Dante Jarritos at RDZ (DL), Cocina Cucamonga (DCA), and PGG (DCA)! AP discount applies. At RDZ, ask for the mug at the registers. There are none on display. At in DCA, you can use Mobile Order for the mug. Limit of one per guest.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter