mid priced hotels -kissimmee area

C

CRIS61

can anyone please suggest any mid size good hotels in kissimme area for 2 adults + 12yr old & 16yr old. Looking for suite with separate bedrooms. Not bothered about lots of amenities, just clean & pleasant.

bedrooms (meaning 2 separate bedrooms) that I am aware of are: Clarion Suites Resort World, Quality Suites Maingate East, and Double Tree Guest Suites Maingate. These are very close to WDW parks like a 5-10 min. drive like most in the surrounding area.

Also, I am not sure of their exact price range but you can check to see. I know there are very much likely more places but those are the ones that come to mind now; maybe others will have more suggestions available for you too.

Have a great time!

check out travelocity.com, put in what you are looking for and the hotels will come up with complete details, including how far away from all the parks and attractions you will be. There are a lot of suite resorts so find a few and check them out with other people here on the boards. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter