Mid-Atlantic Roll Call

Okay, Darcy from Gaithersburg, MD in exactly 1 week. . .YAY. . .finally moving away from the Desert. . .

Darcy-Part of the reason I took my new job in Northern VA is that I have relatives in the VA/MD Area, including a cousin in Gaithersburg. I hope you are happy in your new digs.

do you also love the traffic? lol

Hun, I am from Los Angeles. . .this traffic you have. . .it kinda pales in comparison. I know you win the worst traffic awards, but although it is horrid, it does not compare. . .though drivers in Los Angeles are MUCH BETTER. . .

Hun, I am from Los Angeles. . .this traffic you have. . .it kinda pales in comparison. I know you win the worst traffic awards, but although it is horrid, it does not compare. . .though drivers in Los Angeles are MUCH BETTER. . .

LOL, :worship: LA traffic.

I just found this thread and I'm so happy to see so many VA DISer's! Please add me to the list. I am in Charlottesville and a DVC owner. I would love to meet up with some more Disney nuts sometime. My DH is laughing at me because I have already started gathering stuff for our trip in 23 days!

Becky

I just found this thread and I'm so happy to see so many VA DISer's! Please add me to the list. I am in Charlottesville and a DVC owner. I would love to meet up with some more Disney nuts sometime. My DH is laughing at me because I have already started gathering stuff for our trip in 23 days!

Becky

yes, there are quite a few of us in the area.

Dave from Fairfax...at least for the time being.

Hello, Dave! I looked at your profile a moment ago and was surprised to see that your birthday also marks the day of my first visit to the Magic Kingdom. Isn't that cool? :goodvibes

It was June 26, 1976. It was our country's bicentennial year and also the date of my nephew's 6th birthday, so I remember it well. I have loved Disney World ever since!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter