Microwave at CBR, and other special requests?

Terry2

Earning My Ears
I recently made a reservation at CBR in case I manage to get things worked out enough that my family can actually go to Disney World in January. I saw a place to make special requests, but didn't do so yet as I wasn't sure which things I need to request.

All CBR rooms have mini-fridges, right? Do they have a freezer also (albeit tiny)?

Would CBR be able to provide a microwave also for medical reasons?

My daughter has multiple food allergies (one of which is corn), and I haven't yet figured out if there will be any safe food at DW for her, so a microwave would be a huge help. I've seen the advice about contacting Brenda?, and will plan on it, but it is hard to find safe foods for my daughter as even tiny amounts of corn derivatives such as dextrose can be problems for her.

I've also seen "allergy clean" mentioned; that would probably be a good idea as contact with allergens makes her eczema flare. Any downside to requesting that?

Thanks for any advice! DD's never been to DW, so I'm really trying to make this happen!

We have stayed at The Yacht Club and Polynesian since our daughter's Type 1 diagnosis and have requested a microwave. We request it for medical reasons and both times received one. I tell them she is insulin dependent and will need to eat a breakfast upon waking. WEGOSHOP.com delivers food that I request such as: packaged sausage biscuits and egg beaters. Egg beaters microwaved is quite yummy.

If you can't get a microwave in the room, they do have them in the food courts. As far as the allergy clean, just know in advance what you want (someone here should be able to point you to a post that has the different options laid out).

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter