microwave access at RPR

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
hi

is there anywhere at RPR where you can have access to a microwave-
staying club- anyone know if there is one in there??

lisa

Don't know about club but no microwaves anywhere that I saw but am sure conceirge will be able to give u a definite answer just call and ask they are pretty helpful:jester:

FYI - When I stayed at the RPR in June 2003, my aunt (who has a baby and needs a microwave to heat the food) took a small microwave in a duffel bag, and plugged it in when she needed it. I know this is not preferred by RPR, but during the day she put it back in the bag and put it in the closet, and nobody ever said anything! One day she even forgot to put it away, and housekeeping didn't say anything either!

thanks for the replies

the microwave is not a necessity for me- as it is when you have a baby- i just was being cheap:rolleyes: and wanted to heat up some food for breakfast- my son is a bacon nut but we will have the club continental offerings (no bacon) and will just have to make due with that:wave:

lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter