Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowing Party and Dinning Reservations

Flagge

Earning My Ears
I'm planning our big family trip and will be doing dinning reservations soon. I know we can get into the park at 4pm with MNSSHP and we would like to go to Cinderella's Royal Table before the party begins. My question is with it being a special ticket event and not wanting to use a normal park ticket would a 4:30pm ADR be enough time to make our reservation?

I'm planning our big family trip and will be doing dinning reservations soon. I know we can get into the park at 4pm with MNSSHP and we would like to go to Cinderella's Royal Table before the party begins. My question is with it being a special ticket event and not wanting to use a normal park ticket would a 4:30pm ADR be enough time to make our reservation?

I think that would be a safe time if indeed they start letting party guests in at 4 PM. But, be aware that that may not occur. Although in the past, on most days, they have let people with party tickets in starting at 4 PM, it may not be true this year. It can also vary from day to day if the gate managers decide to do so. I think you’d probably be fine, but just wanted to give you a heads up

Historically they let party guests in at 4. I’d aim for 4:15-4:30 reservations.

Agree with an ADR around 4:30. You can enter the park around 4, in the past. I would book it as early as you can.
It also depends on if there are specific M&G's that you want to do.
If you want to see Jack and Sally, people start lining up as soon as they can and the line can easily go over 2 hours, before the M&G even starts. 7 Dwarves are similar.
Just keep that in mind as you schedule your dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter