Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

Excellent costumes! I'm crossing my fingers for more. DS will be a pirate and I am still clueless about my costume!

How many families really dress the same theme?? We are truly struggling with what to dress as. It is starting to take the fun out of it. What a dumb thing for us to stress about. :crazy2: We are changing our minds daily. :upsidedow

rapunzels said:
How many families really dress the same theme?? We are truly struggling with what to dress as. It is starting to take the fun out of it. What a dumb thing for us to stress about. :crazy2: We are changing our minds daily. :upsidedow

We did the the family theme last time, with me being Tink DH peter pan,3 boys was lost boys and DM was smee it was great fun as a family and we did get loads of compliments.....

This yr however the boys don't know were going and so I've had to ask them what they want to be next yr ( not an easy task) BUT they all decided on different things :(

3 boys.
1 will be a toy story soldier
2. Will be a Mickey buster ( ghost buster but Mickey themed )
3. Wants to be a vampire lol

DH captain jack sparrow " his outfit is insane even if I do say so myself" we have used it for new years eve and he got mobbed by girls all night!!!

Me Cinderella in her pink dress!

So were nothing even close to family themed this yr lol :(

Poor Piglet!!! I love everyone's costumes. DS will be Peter Pan and DD is Tink. I'm going as a Football Player and DH is the referee. We wanted to do Wendy and Hook but I ran out of time for the party TOMORROW!!!! I'll post pics before we leave :-)

Thanks! Our kids did great in their costumes. We were getting so much attention that they could have had on Woody and Jessie parkas and they would not have complained. :rotfl: There is something about costumes that make you kinda forget all about the weather. We have done short sleeves here in Ohio for Halloween when it has been freezing and the kids were having so much fun they didn't notice it was cold. :rotfl: Your costumes sound fun! I hope you have a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! Very helpful! I think we'll go with regular long sleeve length - I have a feeling our boys will be very much the same as your kids! Both of your costumes look comfy. I initially ordered an Alice costume, but it was HUGE and itchy. So I grabbed a blue Athleta dress in my closet (exact same color as the costume dress) and put the costume apron, shoes and headband with it. Still trying to decide whether to wear tights or not - looks from your super cute costume photos that tights would be OK!

from our 2008 trip
image11.jpg

For our very first MNSSHP...
Miss Piggy
320228_3946901585591_1675185106_n.jpg

Not quite finished (I am getting my hair highlighted instead of wearing a wig for the party) and wardrobe still isn't finalized. But you get the idea..

excellent attention to detail but creepy to me, just plain creepy

Yes, creepy to me as well...although she is quite cute. Probably reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode of the "pig people."

I'll be there 9/30. Am running the TOT race the day prior.

My husband will be dressed as Linguini from Ratatouille and kids Merida and Alice. Say hello to me if you dare!
155117_405679309486629_33990135_n.jpg

Image.aspx

Lord Stewart and son (in Stewart Black tartan) visiting DunBroch. My daughter was Merida, my wife was Elinor, and my MIL was a tree with the 3 boys in it. I told Merida (the Cast Member) my son would make a fine suitor since she rejected the other 3 boys and she wanted a little time before getting married.

I saw you at the Sept 11th party!!!!!! You all looked great. :cool1:
I saw you all in the new Fantasyland.
DH and I were dressed as doctors in hospital scrubs.

10630_154529452820_526392820_3185787_416666_n.jpg

My son Callums' pirate "costume". This was something I could carry around in my bag all day and dress the boys up quick for the party(we are "stay in the parks all day" kind of people).

Simple but effective I think :thumbsup2

rapunzels said:

We did for the first year and (me DH and 2 ds's) after that I have persuaded DH to coordinate with me but let the boys pick out what they wanted. Until this year they have been coordinated with each other but this year they have two random costumes. After the kids humored me with Harry potter and voldemort I backed off a little.

I'm a human character locator. CMs, guests and characters loved it and we helped at least 100 people find characters during the party. Including a CM that didn't know where Snow White was located.

375880_329369473825917_1857093608_n.jpg

Hey Kenny,
It was great to meet you at that first MNSSHP (we were the family of "where's waldo pirates" that were talking with you in line while waiting for captain jack. As promised, I am going to spill your secret on the DIS boards and let everyone know that you are really the Mad Hatter in disguise! My kids still talk about how great your homemade hats were!

awdwnut

I am going to be Vidia on Oct 4th. My 3 girls will be Silvermist, Rosetta and Tinkerbell. DH and DS will be Luigi and Mario.
utf-8BSU1BRzEyOTkuanBn_zpsabc07460.jpg

Last year we had the two grandma's so there were 8 of us. We tried to pair up
Fairy godmother & Cinderella
Hook and Jake the Pirate
Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
Minnie and Mickey
Photo0120FourBySix.jpg

I was at 2 parties this year, the 14th with my Mom as Alice & the White Rabbit (with a Mad Hatter who we happened to sit beside for the parade)

IMG_1692_zps37c36993.jpg

And at the 18th with a friend as Tinkerbell & Periwinkle!

IMG_2758_zps79db8871.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter