Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party - Best Trip Ever. (Photos)

Just bumping up for anyone who was interesting in doing the party this year - my first trip was amazing.

Thank You for re-posting this. We will attend our first MNSSHP in September & didn't think there would be time for rides plus all the Halloween Party events. Only Mickey & Minnie are required meet & greets, but we will certainly hop in a short line for anyone else. You have given me ideas for more options than I had hoped for!

Thank You for re-posting this. We will attend our first MNSSHP in September & didn't think there would be time for rides plus all the Halloween Party events. Only Mickey & Minnie are required meet & greets, but we will certainly hop in a short line for anyone else. You have given me ideas for more options than I had hoped for!

Thank You SO much - I'm going again this year and will report back, and I hope you do the same too!

Thanks for sharing--we're attending our first MNSSHP on Sept 30 and appreciate the intel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter