• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2022

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I know it is happening this year and that there was a teaser for a very small discount for DVC but I can not find the dates and prices information.

Has anyone seen it yet? The date to buy tickets is 5/12 so like 4 days from now and no information!

I know it is happening this year and that there was a teaser for a very small discount for DVC but I can not find the dates and prices information.

Has anyone seen it yet? The date to buy tickets is 5/12 so like 4 days from now and no information!
It’s a $10 discount, but party dates for the discount still have not been released.

It’s a $10 discount, but party dates for the discount still have not been released.
Didn’t catch that, thought in past more in $5 area for some reason? Nothing in October either.

didn’t see anything mentioned re multinight tix either, probably was a one & done???

This is great for dates and prices, but does not specify what nights are eligible for the DVC/ AP discount. Hopefully they will release those dates soon.
If I had to guess all nights would be eligible. If they don’t allow the discount it will be for only on 10-30, 10-31.

Historically, it's never been for all nights except for Halloween and the night before or after. It's only been for the first few (earliest) parties. My guess is that it will be the same for this year.

This is supposed to be open tomorrow for registrations, right?

From the official website (link posted by @Mle8308 ):

Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort can begin purchasing Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets as early as May 12, 2022. All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on May 18, 2022.

The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.

Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or earlier).

Do we know what time we are able to order tickets tomorrow (if we are staying on property)? Is it 7 or 8 am EST?

Do we know what time we are able to order tickets tomorrow (if we are staying on property)? Is it 7 or 8 am EST?
Doubt it really matters. It would be a huge surprise if any dates sold out on the first day or two.

Took me a couple minutes to figure it out but nice seeing the Vacation Club select option at top of number of tickets page for the discount on MDE.

Reactions: rlk
After all the speculation about how and what time for MNSSHP purchase, I was happily surprised when I refreshed the page at 12:01 AM and was able to seamlessly purchase DVC discounted tickets for 9/25 and 9/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter