~ Mickey's Magical Matey Tour ~ November 6-13, 2010 Eastern Magic

I am hoping Tomas continues to slow down so that we can get around it and to the Virgin Islands before it gets too far in our path and then by the time we are sailing back it should be far enough out of the way! I think we can make it, just not sure how they would handle that on the ship especially if it is only a tropical depression will they still steer far away from it or are they more lenient with a TD? :confused3:confused3

Right now our "at sea" days look rainy, but we should have sun at the ports.

I made this up for myself so I knew how much I needed to buy for the FEs. Please let me know if I got something wrong.

Can't wait until Saturday!

FE.jpg

any Canadians on this cruise?? We're flying in from Toronto Saturday morning... just wondering!

See y'all soon!
Christine

Ok so now Tomas can't make up it's mind and it looks like maybe it will speed up a bit and we will sail through "behind" it or to it's south, either way I hope it doesn't mess with the itinerary!

gwoman100,

Thanks for the chart. It's much more organized than what I had for myself! All our info is correct on it. Looks like lots of little girls between 4-8, my DD will love it!

Called DCL today and they said no change to our schedule yet. Also said we will get phone calls if it is changed prior to sailing

gwoman100,

Thanks for the chart. It's much more organized than what I had for myself! All our info is correct on it. Looks like lots of little girls between 4-8, my DD will love it!

My daughter will too! Saturday can't get here fast enough! :)

Looking forward to meeting all of you, just a few more days! Thanks Cheryl for posting the speadsheet, this helps. See you all soon.
Tonya

Hi all! I hope you're enjoying your cruise right now and not reading here. lol! We just got off the Magic today, as you get ready to board. :sad1:
I have a question... is anyone in your group booked in 2131? Just curious.

My SIL/BIL were booked in there but was told at check in that it was damaged and they were upgraded to 2152. :cool1: Later during the week, we saw the door propped open, room completely empty, and some type of carpet drying machine in there.

I was wondering if they were able to finish the room in time for the next cruise. They never said exactly what the problem was.

Have a great cruise!!!!:grouphug:

Hey everyone thanks for a wonderful cruise. The kids just loved all the great gifts from the FE. We will see you all soon!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks for all of the great FE gifts! Loved them! Hope everyone had a fabulous cruise! Wished the weather was a little better, but we still had a great time!

- Phabulous Philly Girls :rotfl:

Loved all the FE gifts, made our trip all the more magical :love:

Hope everyone's getting their sea legs back, I think the ground is still moving for me, LOL!

Just home last night after spending 3 more nights at WDW such a fun family trip! The cruise was amazing and the kids had the most amazing time in the child care, kudos to disney and their staff for sure!

Thanks for all the fun FE gifts and sorry we didnt get to meet more of you...

Talking about an Alaska Disney Cruise in 2012 on the WOnder closer for us since we are in Seattle..

Take care all and thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter