Mickeys Gourmet Cookbook?

juliebelle

Earning My Ears
I've been trying to buy this cookbook since early summer....everywhere I check online or in book stores they say they are now out of stock. The same with the one titled "Dining around the world with Mickey" or something like that...can anyone help me find these cookbooks...I would dearly love to have one, I'm in the mood for some Disney cooking, it would make me feel a little better....:)

Hmm... at world of disney orlando they have loads of cook books. Cooking around disney world is one of them.

Thank you everyone for your help. I will try Disney merchandising and see if they can help me find the cookbooks. You guys are great!!!! :)

Juliebelle, you may be looking for a book that is out of print. I have an older cookbook with a title similar to one you mentioned -- Cooking with Mickey Around Our World -- but as it's 15 years old, you may simply want to try searching more generally.

I found this on Amazon. This book is the one you mention in this thread's title -- MICKEY'S GOURMET COOKBOOK -- and it is also out of print, but this person is selling a used copy.
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04Y3899949Y0415045/ref=a_ob_xs_usr/ref=a_ob_xs_b/107-8122260-5656529
Cheetah-Boy's link is to a children's cookbook. I've seen it, and it isn't recipes from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter