Mickey's Backyard BBQ

howlongtillsummer?

DIS Veteran
Cannot believe it but this is heavily booked for August already. Tried to book the 17th today and no availability -- changed things round a bit and got it ok for 12th - not many days have any room left though.

This is the one and only thing I have had any trouble so far, and I am booking 180+10 (though not right at opening!!)

Is this still on at the end of November or beginning of December? We usually go in Feb and it is closed so I am hoping to do it this Nov/Dec. Please tell me it is still open!

According to Allears, the BBQ runs on Thursdays and Saturdays evenings, from early March to late December.

When we were trying to book the BBQ last year for the end of August it was full, but 5 spots came available about 6 weeks before our trip, so all I can say is keep trying! :)

Cannot believe it but this is heavily booked for August already. Tried to book the 17th today and no availability -- changed things round a bit and got it ok for 12th - not many days have any room left though.

This is the one and only thing I have had any trouble so far, and I am booking 180+10 (though not right at opening!!)

I think the 17th was "not available" because the BBQ is not offered on the 17th (Tuesday). As others have said I've only seen it listed as a Thursday or Saturday event from 6:30-8pm (so just twice per week). I'm hoping for the 21st of August and you had me a little worried:eek:

I don't think the online ADR system knows the difference between not offered and not available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter