Mickey's Backyard BBQ in the winter?

denisegold

Mouseketeer
Hello all. I have tried to find the answer before I posted this question, no luck. I wanted to make a reservation for Mickey's BBQ at Fort Wilderness- we are staying there Jan 12- 17, so any date is fine. (My grandkids are 2 and 3, so this is really the only character dining I wanted to do with them).

I can't find ANY dates online. I just got off the phone with Disney dining reservations- she couldn't find anything but she could not answer my question: do they just not do this dining experience in the winter? Does anyone know for sure, or should I just keep checking on line?

Thanks!

Thank you, Sue. I had started to figure that was the case, just seemed weird that they could not give me an amswer at Disney Dining Reservations.

We did a carriage ride in the winter before and rode by them having it but maybe it's only during busy times or certain days a week? I think it was MLK weekend or else beginning of Dec can't remember which trip....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter