• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's 90th Birthday Button

FastPasser.

DIS Veteran
For those planning to be at the parks on Sunday, Nov. 18, be sure to snag a celebratory 90th birthday button when you arrive. They can found at park entry points. Available while supplies last!

enhance

Yay! Thanks so much for posting. It's my birthday too - I need a button!!

Thanks for the heads up!! We'll be in MK and having lunch at Chef Mickey's, so we're gonna try the special cupcake, too!!!

I want one! We were able to celebrate Mickey's birthday last year at Disneyland. This year we don't land in Orlando until 4pm on Nov. 18. We'll be dropping our bags at POFQ and heading straight to AK. I hope they have some buttons left....

Has anyone heard the times of the special events they may be doing, parades and such?
Why yes, I have heard something, below is from Disney.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse will be celebrated with a series of events across Disney Parks, including "Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration"—a celebration of
Mickey and Minnie around the world at Disney Parks. Look for a kick-off after the new year at Walt Disney World, beginning Jan. 18 at Magic Kingdom Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter