"Mickey" theme birthday party ideas

needabrk

Earning My Ears
My daughter will be turning 7 at the end of this month and next month we are planning our first trip to Disney World (with kids 7, 4 1/2, and 2 1/2). Since we are all hyped up for the trip, my daughter wants a Disney party. We got Mickey mouse plates and Mickey suckers for the party bags. We're also planning a hidden Mickey game.

I'm looking for other suggestions for games, crafts, or prizes. I was hoping we could make Mickey ears, but haven't yet figured out the best way to do so.

Pin the ears on Mickey?

Or my daughters favorite....Freeze dancing.....using Disney music. You put on the stereo with their favorited tunes, periodically you turn it off, sort of like musical chairs with out the chairs. Who ever is moving is out. Simple.....

Make up sheets for them to do while eating, how many words can yo make out of Walt Disney World or Mickey Mouse Club

Disney Trivia

Have the other kids come in their favorite Disney items tshirts, hats, etc. Helps theme the party.

Bake a Mickey cake

or Mickey cupcakes....ice with chocalate frosting and add chocalate wafer cookies for the ears.

Hope this helps a little bit

cindy

The Mickey cupcakes are a good idea--at this age, kids like to decorate things themselves. Make the cupcakes, turn them upside down on a plate, provide chocolate frosting, chocolate wafer cookies, and some M & Ms for eyes, etc.

You can use scoops of ice cream the same way!

Thanks for the ideas. I didn't think about making Mickey Mouse cup cakes. That sounds like fun. My daughter wants to play musical chairs with Disney music, too.

Any ideas for making Mickey ears?

Check out www.birthdaypartyideas.com ! They have A LOT of ideas of disney parties! We are currently planning a "come dressed as your favorite character" party, and my dd will be in a Tinkerbell costume! ;)

Have fun planning!

ok i am not very crafty but what if you got black paper plates stapled two together for one ear, and get head bands and attach them to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter