• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey & the Magical Map

goob

Earning My Ears
For anyone who has seen Mickey and the Magical Map: how long before the show should you arrive to get a seat?

Since it's a new show, I'm wondering if you have to wait around extensively beforehand in order to see it.

For anyone who has seen Mickey and the Magical Map: how long before the show should you arrive to get a seat?

Since it's a new show, I'm wondering if you have to wait around extensively beforehand in order to see it.

We saw it a few weeks ago and walked up about 3 minutes AFTER the show started. We got decent seats without any problems at all.

We went in the summer and got there about 5-10 min before the show started. The very best center seats were taken, but we got a decent seat without a problem. It's a huge theater with lots of seats. And we LOVED the show.

I've been 3 times and never had to do anything more than show up and find a seat. But if you want to be sure to get something close to the stage, you might want to show up a little early. Otherwise, there are always seats available.

Does anyone know if they are going to have this show run thru December?

We went in the summer and got there about 5-10 min before the show started. The very best center seats were taken, but we got a decent seat without a problem. It's a huge theater with lots of seats. And we LOVED the show.

This was also my experience in August.

:wizard:

Seats in the middle section are best. We sat towards the top(back) and it was just fine. No need to get there early.

Amazing new show!

I get there about 40 minutes early. Sit in the center section and you get the best view I think. They open the house about 25 minutes before show time. I suggest sitting in the tiered area, which is a little further back but it means you (and any little princesses) can see over the heads in front of you.

Sitting on either side is fine too, I just always suggest moving toward the center of the theatre.

No matter where you sit, you will have a good view. It really is a great show.

No need to show up early, viewing is good from anywhere, as is the sound. Not the best show in my opinion, but not bad either. I'd say it's a good place to take a break.

We went to the show around the same time as the parade and got 'parade trapped' on our way from Tomorrowland to the theatre. When the parade ended I b-lined straight for the show. Per the times guide it should have already started but it had not. We managed to ditch our stroller and still find 2 good seats in the center section in the 2nd tier! There were many choices for seats when we arrived (we were close when we got parade trapped!) but it filled up very quickly in the minutes following us as the parade ended/dispersed.

My daughter and I enjoyed it. But - If you can - I recommend seeing it BEFORE Aladdin. It's a very good show but we feel Aladdin is better and having already seen Aladdin we went in with very high expectations. It's a good show - one of the best Mickey shows ever! Just not as good in our eyes as Aladdin...

We had the same experience as others. Since I was in a wheelchair, I chose to sit way in the back so I could leave easily. We had a great view! Now if we could only convince them to redo the WOC area that way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter