Mickey ponchos?

Are you planning to make a stop at Walmart when you go? We usually stop the first day for grab and go breakfast items, snacks, etc. The Walmart we went to in April had a large selection of adult and kids ponchos, with Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Star Wars) for like $3 each. And they're actually a pretty solid weight too, I used mine in April and it's going back in my bag again for my trip this week. Cheaper and nicer than the dollar store ones!

We won't have a rental car, just using MDE. I think we'll bring the ponchos we have and supplement if needed. Our planning has been ramped up now, DD broke her foot so I think for ease I will go ahead and check a suitcase. I can't see pushing her in a wheelchair and trying to pull a suitcase through the airport too!

Are you planning to make a stop at Walmart when you go? We usually stop the first day for grab and go breakfast items, snacks, etc. The Walmart we went to in April had a large selection of adult and kids ponchos, with Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Star Wars) for like $3 each. And they're actually a pretty solid weight too, I used mine in April and it's going back in my bag again for my trip this week. Cheaper and nicer than the dollar store ones!

They're made of a frosted clear plastic, so you can still see clothing underneath them. Much better than when they were yellow, and everyone looked like a bunch of rubber ducks walking around! :)

We still have a yellow one and it ripped at the neck on our last trip. It is still usable but ripped a little more packing it away, do you think they will replace that one since it is a bit dated?

Here now and using IKEA ponchos. I’m glad we didn’t get the ones here at WDW, they seem quite short!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter