Mickey or Disney Tablecloth for outdoor picnic table

butterflijoy

Earning My Ears
Hello! We LOVE the Fort, we go about 4 times a year. I am slowly building up our Disney decorations for when we go. I was wondering if anyone knew where you could get a Mickey or Disney themed tablecloth? I haven't seen any anywhere. I know some people use shower curtains...
Thanks!

wondering if anyone knew where you could get a Mickey or Disney themed tablecloth?

1) It has been a VERY long time since I have seen one.
2) At lease not since the tables went from "normal" picnic table sizes to the square 4'x4' table
3) Most people just make them.
4) A 6'x6' or 7'x7' cloth is good, as this leaves a nice hang-over

I have made a couple by buying Disney print material from Walmart. Makes it easy to find a print to match your theme.They have the best price per yard for Disney printed material. You don't even have to sew the hem, just use the iron on seam binding.
It takes less than 3 yards for the table cloth for a standard picnic table. Spray them with scotchguard and they work out wonderfully!

1) It has been a VERY long time since I have seen one.
2) At lease not since the tables went from "normal" picnic table sizes to the square 4'x4' table
3) Most people just make them.
4) A 6'x6' or 7'x7' cloth is good, as this leaves a nice hang-over

Did they change them on all the loops? I don't recall having a square picnic table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter