Mickey mouse Santa Hat with light up as lights

Musicbug

Earning My Ears
Can anyone confirm if the Mickey mouse santa hat that lights up with Xmas lights is $41.99 USD?

Also has anyone seen them the last few days? Contemplating getting a friend who is there to snag one for me but not sure I want to pay that much for it lol.

Can anyone confirm if the Mickey mouse santa hat that lights up with Xmas lights is $41.99 USD?

Also has anyone seen them the last few days? Contemplating getting a friend who is there to snag one for me but not sure I want to pay that much for it lol.

Is that the one with the string of Christmas lights around it? If so, I did see them last weekend but did not check the price there. But looking at the ShopParks app, it lists it for $34.99 (but only pick up in store).

Is that the one with the string of Christmas lights around it? If so, I did see them last weekend but did not check the price there. But looking at the ShopParks app, it lists it for $34.99 (but only pick up in store).
Thanks! Yes it is :)

The price was $34.99 (plus tax) in the stores and they had them at several locations throughout the resort last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter