Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets

azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
:)I went to Costco today, and I found the Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets! They are in a 5# red bag in the freezer section. I let out a big WooHoo! They have Mickey Mouse Chicken Nuggets! Everyone just looked at me like I was nuts! LOL
I just searched for my receipt to type in the item number! When I find it, I will type it in. I fixed some and everyone loved them!
Maybe we can put which Costcos have the chicken?
Arizona-Costco at I-10 and loop 101. Hope that helps someone. :)

I have bought them in Beaverton, Oregon. They are really good, aren't they? My kids love them, it gives us all a little "Disney magic" when we need that Mickey fix......;)

Yes, they are good! We are celebrating our triplets turning 7 this Sunday, and we are starting celebrating today! (we had hoped to be at Disneyland, but we had to cancel and so I am planning for next year). :cake::cake:party:

I bought mine in Orlando, FL last week. Unfortunately, my kids don't like them too much. But, they're fun to look at!:lmao:

I would so buy those! I was just there and didn't see them. They used to have the dino ones which I liked but haven't had them lately. Maybe they will get the MM ones. I'll have to watch. :cloud9:

They have them at the Costco here in Chico. Every time I see them I want to buy a bag but since I don't have kids around any more, I'd just end up eating them all myself!

They have them at the Costco in Roseville. I saw them this week.

Oh, I'll be going up to Lincoln next week!

I have to admit, sometimes I have 5 chicken nuggets for breakfast! They are protein and they stay with me better than cereal. They hold me over until to lunch so I don't need to snack all morning. I used to have them everyday but decided that probably wasn't the healthiest either. :rotfl: I did loose weight though!

I bought them at Costco too! I eat 7 of them with rice every other night for dinner!!

Silver Lake Washington has them. My 12 year old likes them. My 6 year old does not. I think they are okay. Better than the dinosaurs which I thought were disgusting.

Get out!!!! I am so excited to look for these at my Costco! I will even drive past my own Costco to the Roseville one so I know I get some. Thanks for info....

I love these, they actually taste "real"! :lovestruc I had heard about them but it took South Sac Costco awhile to get on the ball. It's my girl's favorite meal when DH is out of town.

We have them in Vegas. My kids love them and my co-workers got a laugh out of them when I pulled them out of my lunch bag:lmao:

I don't think my Costco has them. Has anyone bought them in the Bay Area?

I saw them at the Colman Costco by the San Jose airport. I didn't get them. I usually get the Foster Farms chicken nuggets. I may try them. I have also seen MM shaped frozen hamburger patties at Safeway. Problem is they are more expensive. I'm not gonna buy something because it's in the shape of a mickey head if it's more expensive. I mean it's cute but whatever.

I would love to know how many millions of MM nuggets Costco has sold. They are all the way here in Connecticut. We had them last weekend for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter